• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Burgers at Victoria Falls in AKL

Harambe

I miss Tapestry of Dreams!
These look great! Has anyone had one? There are other things on the bar menu but they look more like apps. So I am wondering if these burgers are really more like sliders.

This is the same burger they serve at Jiko, it is one of the best burgers I've ever had. I highly recommend it.

edit: It's also criminal how few people have seemed to visit Victoria Falls, it's such a relaxing Lounge, I love sitting in there after a day at the parks.

This is the same burger they serve at Jiko, it is one of the best burgers I've ever had. I highly recommend it.

edit: It's also criminal how few people have seemed to visit Victoria Falls, it's such a relaxing Lounge, I love sitting in there after a day at the parks.

Thanks - that's what I needed to hear. This lounge is gorgeous, and kind of a fun place, too. I figured we can stop here one night instead of doing the Mara for dinner. These burgers looked a little more interesting!

I eat at Victoria Falls probably once a trip. We tried everything on the menu last October. The burgers were very good, but I can’t remember how big they were. It’s worth a visit. I love the way that place looks.

Has anyone asked to order off the Jiko menu here? In years past I have been able to order off the Artist Point menu at Territory Lounge. But they did not accept DDP.

Has anyone asked to order off the Jiko menu here? In years past I have been able to order off the Artist Point menu at Territory Lounge. But they did not accept DDP.

No, but I go over to the Jiko bar and order there. I usually eat there though, never thought of taking it to Victoria Falls. Hmmmmm

I haven't, but I know with Jiko you can sit at their bar and eat off the entire menu also. Typically no wait also from past experience.

It's also criminal how few people have seemed to visit Victoria Falls, it's such a relaxing Lounge, I love sitting in there after a day at the parks.

It's one of our favourite lounges. When we have a reservation for Jiko, we will go to AKL early and sit in Victoria Falls. I haven't eaten anything there but they have an interesting selection of cocktails and the atmosphere is lovely.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter