build-your-own-golf cart ~ is there such a thing?

ILoveDisney&Cruising

<font color=peach>DVC member since 2006 ... wish w
Is there such a thing as a build-your-own-golf-cart type of kit? :confused3 If so, know where I might find one? or a website?

My husband and sons would LOVE to do this as a father/son project.

Thanks much!

Is there such a thing as a build-your-own-golf-cart type of kit? :confused3 If so, know where I might find one? or a website?

Thanks much!

I dont know of a kit. But what I did is buy a used gas golf cart took it apart and modified it the way I wanted it. There are alot of places on the internet where you can buy aftermarket products for them wheels, tires, lift kits, etc.

I dont know of a kit either, and Im sure I would have come across something like that by now....Im in the process of looking for a fixer-upper to turn into a little hotrod. Its a great project for a son & dad...wish I had someone to build one with...my daughters have NO interest....cant wait till my grandboy gets older, but he'll be in the garage with me while Im tinkering around...start em off early!!!

Rog, I will come build one with you now if you are lonely, all you have to do is pay for my fuel, a campground, my food, my kungaloosh supplies, and promise to take me to the club with you, and NOT tell the dw. To sweeten the deal for you, I will even bring my paint gun, and some duct tape. We will have your ride looking great in no time maybe like this one if you want.
61026_Front_3-4.jpg
Just let me know when you want to send the money.

Rog, I will come build one with you now if you are lonely, all you have to do is pay for my fuel, a campground, my food, my kungaloosh supplies, and promise to take me to the club with you, and NOT tell the dw. To sweeten the deal for you, I will even bring my paint gun, and some duct tape. We will have your ride looking great in no time maybe like this one if you want.
61026_Front_3-4.jpg
Just let me know when you want to send the money.

Man Rog how could you say no to that.

Talk about perfect timing.......Just TODAY I was telling my wife about a cart with a small truck bed I saw on ebay for some ridiculously low price. I am deadset on doing my own customization...but the only thing I could think of for a truck would be a firetruck or an exact replica of the beverly hillbillies including a rocking chair on the top, and here you are, posting this photo!!

I could easily provide you with all those requests...except for FUEL!!!!! But I have noticed a small drop in fuel this week, that must mean another huge spike about to happen next week!!!Oy vey

Thanks much!

Closest thing is getting a cart that needs work and fixing it up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter