build a bear in dd disney

abby

Abby's Mom
So we have a local built a bear, is it worth going to the one at downtown disney or is it the same as the one at our local mall? Any special disney stuff?
:cheer2: :rotfl:

I'm almost positive they have all the special Disney outfits there..... darn - I can't remember for sure!!! It's the same company, though - not owned by Disney.

yes they do have special disney outfits that i don't think they have anywhere else. they have different princess outfits like snow white and jasmine, also a mickey mouse club outfit, and other stuff like buzz and woody costumes too.

Oh boy, you have my interest. i did not know that Build A Bear at DTD had special Disney outfits. I am going in May sans the kids and I'd love to bring them back a Disney-clad bear, but how much are they? :confused3

Gopher#1 said:
yes they do have special disney outfits that i don't think they have anywhere else. they have different princess outfits like snow white and jasmine, also a mickey mouse club outfit, and other stuff like buzz and woody costumes too.

Actually, the princess outfits can all be found at the Build-A-Bears in the malls. I saw one the other day at my local mall. The only thing they don't carry is the mickey mouse club outfits. Those are exclusive to the Downtown Disney store. :earsboy:

My daughter bought a sleeping beauty outfit in DD Disney. I think it was $15 and included a crown, shoes, and dress.

FWDisFan said:
Does anyone know if there is a STITCH build-a-bear costume??
thanks!

Sorry, they don't have a Stitch costume. That would be cute though!

I work at BABW in Los Angeles so maybe I can help you out. If you want to get a DTD BABW exclusive the only things to get are the Mickey Ears outfit (shirt, gloves and Mickey Ears $8 - $10) and the DTD tee shirt ($5 - $6). All of the other Disney outfits can be found online at buildabear.com and in most of the other stores. And actually I think they just added the DTD tee shirt to the online store too. So definitely go for the Mickey Ears! A fully dressed bear with clothes and shoes can be anywhere from $35 - $50. But you can definitely do it for less. The least expensive bears are $10 and the Mickey ears look really cute on them. Have fun!

Ariel :)

We were just there (an hour ago!) and it was lots of fun!
Though very crowded-make sure you take at least an hour to do it. We went at 5:00 on a tuesday night and it took us an hour.
DD10 cost= $50. She got the $18 bear, a skort, a shawl, earrings, and a 2 piece jogging suit.
DS7 cost= $36. He got a $10 bear, and the hockey outfit (with jersey, shorts, helmet), skates, stick and puck.
Mine= $50. Got the $16 bear, sweater, skort, undies, glasses, purse.

Very cute.
Disney outfits I saw:
Princesses like Mulan, Snow White, etc..
Tinkerbell
Buzz and Woody
A Disney pack for $10 with Disneyland shirt, ears, and big hands (pink girls one or red/black boys one)
We could not find the shirt or ears seperately, and we looked all over.

It is fun, my kids love theirs and are snuggling them right now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter