• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bug Spray at the resorts?

Tobysmom

Earning My Ears
Hello! Does anyone know if they still provide bug spray at the resort hotels, specifically Pop Century? Last year we stayed at POR and there was a can of OFF provided in the room. Just wondering if that practice is still in place or if I'll need to pack some.

Thanks!

3 weeks ago we were at BLT & BWV. No bug spray in the room or in the lobby. No spray at Poly in Dec.
Sorry, don't know about the values.

You might want to bring some of your own, just to make sure. We saw no spray at Poly in Nov. Maybe once summer is over and, as noted above, the Zika talk dies down, they leave it out of the rooms.

They haven't had bug spray in Value Resorts for at least the past 2 years. The year before (Zika threat) I had to ask at Pop Century and mousekeeping brought it a few days later. Definitely bring your own.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter