Bug question.

daughtersrus

DIS Veteran
We'll be camping at Ft Wilderness in just about a week. We have a travel trailer so at least we won't die with the heat! Thank God for air conditioning!

Now my question. My dad gave me a bug fogger for my birthday last year. I know, leave it to a dad to give his daugter this kind of gift. Anyway, will we be allow to fog our site for bugs?

Well, I can't give you the official word but they would sure get a BIG argument out of me if they tried to stop me after how bad we got ate up over the forth of July weekend. However my guess is that they would never know. Those things only take about 5 minuets to due your whole site and the fog does not linger long at all. I hope to have one before we go back at the end of the month. Bring it, use, and thank your lucky stars you have a wise and thoughtful father.

I would say bring it. I have never seen anything in their literature that says you can't debug your area. And right now, you would want to. We have had a lot of rain this last month and the mesquitos are awful. I also suggest you bring bug repellant for walking around the campground.

Fort Wilderness does periodically spray for bugs, if they can i see no reason why you can't, we always have a citronella candle buring at out site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter