Buffets which one next

Give Trails End at Fort Wilderness Campground a try :)

Their breakfast and dinner buffets are wonderful. They are not character and are less expensive than the others. The have a marshmallow roast/campfire in the evenings and you can wander the property before or after your meal. It is one of my wife and I's favorite places to eat.

Give Trails End at Fort Wilderness Campground a try :)

Their breakfast and dinner buffets are wonderful. They are not character and are less expensive than the others. The have a marshmallow roast/campfire in the evenings and you can wander the property before or after your meal. It is one of my wife and I's favorite places to eat.

Agree, our little piece of heaven....breakfast and dinner are the best, lunch not so much...

We also go to Crocketts Tavern, down stairs on Trails End for pizza and beer.. Quaint place, decent pizza and beer is extra cold...

We also enjoy strolling over to the horse barn where the working horses of WDW are stabled, beautiful animals....

Settlement Trading Post ( FW gift shop) has some unusual souvenirs, drinks and food items..

This whole place is extra wonderful when the sun goes down ....

Another vote for Boma.

Not only is the food great, but it gives us an excuse to go to AKL. We love the look and feel of the resort, but have never stayed there because of how out of the way it is.

boma is our fav. also like tusker house.

i have heard that trails end is great, but have not been there

we also like cape may for the food and the relaxed atmosphere there.

do not like cp at mk but probably because it is so crowded.:)

besides the ones you have mentioned...our other favorite is Biergarten. Trails end Buffeteria too...

Our most favorite always will be Crystal Palace...

Tusker House - get the last breakfast seating and you'll probably still be there when they put out lunch. Instead of getting breakfast seconds, try a few lunch items.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter