Buffet, Character, Shows, AYCTE Pricing (rev: 06/30/2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
so if I am reading this correctly (we arrive Friday)
the prices would be:
Crystal Palace BFast 26.62 14.90
Tusker H BFast 31.94 17.03
Boma dinner 40.46 19.16 etc??

Hollywood and Vine: (incl tax, excl tip)
bfast . . . 01/06/2014 Adult: $31.94, Child: $17.03
bfast . . . 01/06/2014 Adult: $26.62, Child: $14.90
which one of these is correct?

. . . 01/06/2014 Adult: $26.62, Child: $14.90
. . . Sorry about the typo

I just want to say how thankful I am that Rusty takes the time to post and update this thread. And for those who question it, I can tell you from experience...these are the correct prices. Crystal Palace with 4 adults and 1 child for dinner experience in June 2014 was $181. And be sure you check your ADR for what the time/service type is. We ate at 3:30 pm and that is Dinner. By using the information, we were able to put our exact dining amount on a gift card and then hand over the card to our server.

So, thank you so much RustyScupper. :worship: "We're not worthy..."

Hey Rusty,

Do you know the price of the AYCTE buffet at Captain's Grille for the kids?

Thanks!

I was just coming here to find out the price of the adult breakfast buffet at Captains Grill. Did i miss it, does anybody know the cost?
THANKS!

Hey Rusty,

Do you know the price of the AYCTE buffet at Captain's Grille for the kids?

Thanks!

Thank you so much for keeping this list up to date. I was clueless as to how much our gratuity would be since we're on the dining plan. I will also be paying out of pocket for a meal, so this really helps me decide which one.

Kicking myself for not keeping the receipt, but went to CRT for breakfast on 8/28 and prices were not as high as listed here.... Want to say about $10 less for adults.

Thank you for this list! It's so helpful in deciding what to pay OOP for.

You have the F! H+V dinner at 60.70 per adult. The actual Disney site says 35.99 (and 19.99 for kids)

This list is fantastic! Thank you so much! Do you think prices will stay about the same for 2015? We are visiting in February and I am trying to decide if the dining plan is a good investment this time around:mickeybar

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter