• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Buffalo Park and Fly

muskokagirl

Designated WDW Planner
Flying out of Buffalo in two weeks. We are staying at the Holiday Inn across from airport and wondered if anyone had spent first night and parked car there while they were away. Were you charged a park and fly rate or was it included in the hotel rate.
Also, is it a safe location to leave your car? Also how was the airport shuttle.

Any other suggestions for Park and Fly from Buffalo? Looking for a deal....as always !!

Thanks

The Quality Inn and the Radisson (which have the same owner) both allow you to leave a car at no extra charge on top of the room cost. Any rate is acceptable - on one occasion after a free night from frequent stay points!

If you do not use a hotel to park the airport unusually is cheaper than the off-airport alternatives!

The Comfort Suites on Dick Rd. is very, very nice. Free Parking for the week, great shuttle service, good free breakfast and the rooms very clean and spacious.

thank you, I appreciate the information (I have passed along to my sis). Anyone know of the parking situation at the holiday inn? I booked with priceline so I am committed to that hotel.

muskokagirl

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter