Buffallo Bills or a Character meal

Dee8197

<font color=indigo>Those blinking rats get me ever
Which would you choose, with an 8 year old boy in tow who has done WDW and DLP in the past?::MickeyMo :wizard:

That's a difficult one but on balance I'd probably go for the Buffalo Bill meal as it's so different from anything else there and he can always meet lots of characters in the parks. Enjoy !

Probably Buffalo Bills, although we have been twice now and we actually enjoyed the character tea party at Plaza Gardens more this time - but that could have been because we had done it before. It is excellent and if you time your visit to plaza gardens right, you can get the benefit of the characters and the atmosphere anyway - 3.00pm and 4.00pm. ::MinnieMo

Dee

that's a tough one :rolleyes: For me it would depend on when you are going.
I have not been to WDW so cannot compare character interaction. At DLP in the summer we were glad of a character meal as when characters appeared in the park it was a rugby scrum, and not unfortunately just with the children.
Where as when we went in November DD's and DS collected a number of autographs as our photos demonstrate.

Reid

I too would probably plump for Buffalo Bill as its like nothing else we have ever been too. You can see the characters around the parks and even have a meal at Cafe Mickey (just a normal one) where some of the characters are always about during mealtimes. We had at least 5 when we were there for a meal around 6.30pm.
I suppose it depends on your child. Does he get excited at getting autographs and seeing the characters? If so maybe the meal is the way to go. But BB with the horses, buffalos, being allowed to bang your spoon and plate on the table and boo others in public - not to mention the games you cheer for with races and shooting - ahh its great for all ages!! (as long as they are not asthma sufferers!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter