Buena Vista Suites

lmichar

Earning My Ears
Has anyone stayed at the Buena Vista Suites? If yes, how would you rate the hotel?

thanks

We would stay there again. We spent a week there, 4 adults & 1 child; paid $102/nt with DreamRes code at that time. Our room was on the 7th floor (top) and was newly remodeled & very clean. Staff & housekeeping was very good; hot breakfast buffet was adequate (but got old after 3 days). The pool was small and plain but heated. We did not use the shuttle service but I believe they picked up 4x per day. The location is very convenient to the parks, and Crossroads shopping area is not too far up the highway. Also across the street was a quick-mart that carried fresh fruit & sandwiches, and a medical clinic there too. I've read on these boards that you can use the Caribe's pool next door, although we didn't have time to find out for sure. The refrigerators kept food cold as long as you weren't opening the door more than once every few hours. They could have worked a little better. The hotel also had a small convenience shop downstairs which sold frozen entrees, drinks, sunblock, tylenol, snacks, magazines, etc.

thanks so much for your input. there are so many choices in the WDW area that it can be a bit overwhelming.

thanks again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter