Budget Related

Mandy_in_NC

Mouseketeer<br><font color=red>My name is Mandy an
We are going to Walt Disney World in Feb with our local high school marching band and have decided to stay for a few days after with our own reservation. Would you guys buy travel insurance for the separate part of the trip? We will be staying on property at the Art of Animation in the Lion King suite.

We've never bought travel insurance for a Disney trip...only for cruises and travel outside the country. That's just us though.

We are going to Walt Disney World in Feb with our local high school marching band and have decided to stay for a few days after with our own reservation. Would you guys buy travel insurance for the separate part of the trip? We will be staying on property at the Art of Animation in the Lion King suite.
I never buy travel insurance for Disney trips - even before I owned DVC. Check the credit card that you used for payment. You may already be covered.

What exactly would you be insuring? What money would you have at risk for this portion of the trip?

What exactly would you be insuring? What money would you have at risk for this portion of the trip?
Just the money that we are spending on the room, tickets, and dining plan. We have only ever bought travel insurance for cruises. When I made the reservations it asked if I wanted to add travel insurance and I never thought about it for a Disney trip. I was already thinking no but asked my husband and he said look in to it. Now I can say I did. Lol

Just the money that we are spending on the room, tickets, and dining plan. We have only ever bought travel insurance for cruises. When I made the reservations it asked if I wanted to add travel insurance and I never thought about it for a Disney trip. I was already thinking no but asked my husband and he said look in to it. Now I can say I did. Lol
Take a look at the cancelation policy on the package. I bet the cancelation penalty is similar to the cost of insurance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter