budget minivan 1 week for $199 Plus

fran99999

DIS Veteran
use code offer code U030172 I looked at a week in Feb07 and it took it with 7 day 0 hr rental and total with tax was $249.77

I just read my email and i had received the same email , $199 a week for a mini van. I booked mine for 10 days picking it up dec. 30 to jan. 9th $319.00
plus tax $397.00 . better then a $1000.00 for 10 days like the other rental car wanted..... :thumbsup2 :woohoo:

THANKS! I booked a minivan for 14 days for $492. That is down from $605 for a suv from alamo!!!! My dates are feb 14 to 26. :cool1:

Well,I'm disgusted...I tried it for my jan dates and got a base of 401.99 a week! :crazy:

Thank you very much. We are travelling Jan 6-13. I was booked with Dollar for 311 with taxes and now I have 249. with taxes at Budget! :cool1:

why do you think it's not working for me? any ideas?

hsmamato2 said:
why do you think it's not working for me? any ideas?
What are your dates? Are they over a holiday period? Did you put in the code? Clear your cache and try again.

I figured it out ...I was wanting to drop it closer to Disney-when I changed it to airport dropoff,it worked!!! So we have it for our whole trip now,but it's a good deal.....

It's not working for me. I put in Jan. 8 - Jan. 23, using code U030172, at the Orlando airport. I'm getting a rate of $1001.85 for a minivan, including fees. What am I doing wrong??? :confused3

THANKS FRAN!

I have been trying for 2 months to get any rental at West Palm for Christmas week. Couldn't touch anything under 6oo. With your code I got 228 with taxes. WHOOPEE!!!!! :cool1:

Ah...I've answered my own question. I guess there is a 14-day maximum rental for this code, and I need a car for 15 days. Bummer! I'm glad it worked for so many of you, though! :goodvibes

I just would love to see the code work for dropoff at another location than the airport..... But, thanks for posting! This is good,to save! :thumbsup2

Bummer....

This code won't work for my dates March 9-23. I keep getting 925.19!!!! :confused3

Are you needing the car for more than 14 days? I need one for 15 days, so it won't work for me. There is a 14-day maximum rental period for this code.

:badpc:
blestmom said:
Are you needing the car for more than 14 days? I need one for 15 days, so it won't work for me. There is a 14-day maximum rental period for this code.

It says I need mine for 13 days 17 hours and it still won't work :confused3 I'm thinking it must be because I'm wanting it in March? Even when I dont' use the code I'm getting the same price of $925.19...am I doing something wrong? :badpc:

Thanks!!! I tried earlier today, but couldn't get the code to work for some reason. Tried again tonight and it worked! :teeth:

RainbowsMist said:
:badpc:

It says I need mine for 13 days 17 hours and it still won't work :confused3 I'm thinking it must be because I'm wanting it in March? Even when I dont' use the code I'm getting the same price of $925.19...am I doing something wrong? :badpc:

It doesn't work for my March reservation either. Maybe it's just good through Feb?

Just noticed our countdowns are identical, so I guess it kind of makes sense that it doesn't work for either of us!

Thank you! Just switched from Alamo (an Equinox) to Budget (Mini Van) and saved $50! Purrrrrrrrrrrfecto!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter