Budget friendly hotel for 5

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by sadiebug, Nov 5, 2018.

1. sadiebug

sadiebug Mouseketeer

Hi all! Starting to plan a trip to Disneyland this summer for my boyfriend and I and our 3 kids (19,16 and 12). For budget reasons we would like to just have one room. Do you have suggestions of places to stay? None of us sleep well 2 to a queen bed, so something roomier where we could maybe get a rollaway or put down an air mattress or 2 would be great! Thanks in advance!

2. StarlitNight05

StarlitNight05 DIS Veteran

I'd check out the Family Parlor Suites at Desert Inn and Suites (https://www.anaheimdesertinn.com/). It's not the fanciest place, but it's right across the street and gets fairly good reviews here. The rooms are also very decently priced for the location.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
    Cal-Pie likes this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. Cal-Pie

Cal-Pie I admit that in the past I've been a nasty

Anaheim Desert Inn & Suites has some of the largest rooms on Harbor Blvd for the price. It's nothing fancy, but only a 5 minute walk to DL and they have lots of suite options.

5. DnA2010

DnA2010 Rope Drop!

Echo the others- Desert Inn and Suites- it's old, but the location can't be beat and the rooms have space.

6. sadiebug

sadiebug Mouseketeer

Thanks guys! Those look like they'd be great!

7. cinnaminny

cinnaminny Mouseketeer

https://anaheiminn.com/room-options/

This Best Western is one of my favorites and they have 3 bed (2 room) suites. I think the most I have seen these rooms come in at is 240.00 Plus they have a good breakfast in the AM. We have also stayed at the Park Vue inn, in one of their 3 (2 room) bed suites. They were okay. They really could use an update imo and their breakfast is not as good.

8. Butterfly123

Butterfly123 DIS Veteran

There are 5 in my family, no small kids, and we will be staying at DI&S in a C1 suite this summer...it has 4 queens, (and 1 1/2 bathrooms) so none of the kids need to share a bed.

9. rachaeld

rachaeld Mouseketeer

Best western raffles, it is further away (15 min walk) but very near toy story parking lot so you can catch the shuttle. They have two room family suites with queen bed (or beds) in one room and a set of bunds and pull out sofa in other room. Heaps cheaper than Desert Inn and suites.

superme80 and smartlabelprint like this.
  10. Scribble Kitty

Scribble Kitty Mouseketeer

It's about a mile away, but Stanford Inn and Suites is a great budget option for large groups. I've stayed in a bunk bed suite with a group of 5 and everyone was very comfortable.