• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Budget car rental???

kdibattista

<font color=darkorchid>It left an indent the size
I recently joined the Fastbreak service that Budget offers which allows them to check out all of the information prior to us arriving and we can then just "pick the car and show my license on the way out".

Here's my dilemma - My DH and I will be traveling with another couple and I got a really good rate on a Ford Explorer, but before my Fastbreak membership was initiated. Now they cannot go back and "add" the membership to the reservation so I have to go through the "normal" rental car experience. I did then get a good rate for a Ford Escape (with Fastbreak #) but I am afraid that might be a little tight for 4 people.

A few questions:

- Has anyone used the Fastpass system and what were your experiences - is it really that easy? :rolleyes:

- Has anyone used Budget w/out the Fastpass and how bad is it? :confused:

- Do you think a Ford Escape would be okay for 4 people and luggage (2 are women - HAHA!!) :p

We have used Alamo in the past and never waited more than 10 minutes to get the car but I guess they had all our info checked out before we got there since we used a travel agent??? :rolleyes:

Thanks!!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter