Budget air via skyscanner

tinkertaylor05

DIS Veteran
Has anyone booked using these? I've only ever booked flights direct with the carrier website so am a little nervous (I'm not a terribly experienced traveller) so thought I'd check if anyone else has booked with them before and how they found it?

i booked budget air via kayak and had no problems got a reference straight away that let us view and pick our seats on the klm page we did have one slight change in times . etickets etc were all emailed promptly and i also had some queries as mine for some reason said mrs not miss always had a quick reply from them when i had any questions

i would use them again

Hi, yes I have booked with budgetAir via skyscanner. Have not flown yet but received my e tickets within 24 hours and we are flying Virgin. I have been on virgin website and retrieved my booking with no probs at all.

This is good to hear! Just looking on SkyScanner for flights and Budget Air is coming up cheapest for me too... plus surely, if I book on a credit card I'll be protected if anything goes wrong?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter