Buddy Pass / Roo Pass

Dad and I God willing are planning to go to DL in May. I haven't been to the park since May, 2019. is a Buddy Pass/Roo Pass something you get from a machine at Pooh's entrance? Pre Covid, the line never seemed to take that long at least in comparison to Dumbo, for example! Thank you everyone and sweet dreams pooh:
You ask the CM at the entrance.

I've used the Buddy pass on Toy Story Mania as a single rider.
Unlike Monsters or Pooh, I think that's a weird one to have Buddy Pass. In Monsters and Pooh, you're separated in a different seat. On Toy Story, you're right in next to someone, moving your body, and competing for the same targets. I would find that weird with a stranger.

Unlike Monsters or Pooh, I think that's a weird one to have Buddy Pass. In Monsters and Pooh, you're separated in a different seat. On Toy Story, you're right in next to someone, moving your body, and competing for the same targets. I would find that weird with a stranger.
If it’s a “buddy pass” as well, then it is probably both seats that aren’t being filled.

So only on person can use it or its for up to two people like the other two attractions with buddy pass?

When I used the buddy pass on Toy Story I was riding solo but there were parties of 2 waiting in the Buddy Pass line too. On Toy Story Mania I did not sit with anyone else so it wasn't like a traditional single rider line where you'd be sitting with a stranger. I just filled in a bench in the vehicle .

Can't think of any reason this would happen.
🤷🏼‍♂️ Seems they don’t want to place strangers together so I could see every so often it working out that there is an empty bench. While they could ask for a party of two in line, it can be hit or miss so having a party of two ready to go is convenient?

This is weird, why no call the next party of 2 like on every other ride?

🤷🏼‍♂️ Seems they don’t want to place strangers together so I could see every so often it working out that there is an empty bench. While they could ask for a party of two in line, it can be hit or miss so having a party of two ready to go is convenient?

I wondered about this as well. I assume that they do ask for party of twos in the regular queue before the buddy pass. But who knows.

They do ask for parties of two before going to the buddy pass lane, so sometimes the buddy lane can move slow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter