• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bucket List Rooms?

AC168

Mouseketeer
Was wondering if y'all have bucket list rooms you'd like to try? I'm thinking the following would be good to get to eventually ... any thoughts, additions, recommendations against?

Aulani 3-bedroom Grand Villa Ocean View
Copper Creek 2-bedroom Cabin
Polynesian 2-bedroom Bungalow
Saratoga Springs 3-bedroom Treehouse
Vero Beach Cottage

Was wondering if y'all have bucket list rooms you'd like to try? I'm thinking the following would be good to get to eventually ... any thoughts, additions, recommendations against?

Aulani 3-bedroom Grand Villa Ocean View
Copper Creek 2-bedroom Cabin
Polynesian 2-bedroom Bungalow
Saratoga Springs 3-bedroom Treehouse
Vero Beach Cottage
Grand Villa at DHHIR.
Has a real fireplace in it and point are low in off season.

Copper Creek Grand Villa (I have watched YouTube tours,it is amazing!)
AK Jambo GV (a pool table?)

Copper Creek Grand Villa for sure!!

If I ever splurge we all may have knowledge of how Disney actually evicts guests!!

Poly Bungalow
Riviera 3-Bedroom
CC Cabin
AK Value Studio (lol)
OKW 3 Bedroom
Boardwalk 3-Bedroom with Boardwalk View

My bucket list of a rooms:
Around the world tour of Disney:
DVC VB-EB Trans Atlantic DCL-Disney Paris-Disney Asia China/HK/Japan-DVC Alunai-DVC GCV/DL-DVC HH-DVC Orlando/WDW

I've had several, some I've gotten, some I haven't.
AKV value studio with savannah view-got it! I'm not an owner there, yet somehow I've been lucky enough to get value studios about 5 times-but not since 2013.
OKW grand villa-have one reserved for February.
Either CCV Cabin or Poly Bungalow-I'll take either

Copper Creek Cabin or AKL savannah view grand villa. I'm thinking about getting a cabin for two night just to experience it, but it almost seems like a waste without a big group. The ALK grand villa would definitely be for a big family reunion.

Bucket Check List fulfillments and deletions:

Deluxe Garden View room at CR - Now with the Incredibles theme, it looks more like AOA to me.🤮
GV or CC Cabin -Just me and DH so it's hard to justify the points.:worried:
CL - We were upgraded to CL at one of our many WL stays. 😊 Also, CL at GDT when it first opened and was a better value.

VGF TPV - I guess my Bucket List is pretty modest now because I've been wanting to stay at VGF for quite a while and have been unsuccessful but since I just finally booked both a resort studio TPV and 1 BR SV for our May trip, I'm very close to fulfilling a major bucket list item. :goodvibes

Update: Ended up rebooking at BWV in a Standard 1 BR (fewer points for total stay with larger accommodations) for the 7 nights mainly because I wanted to be closer to F&G and also because I needed more points for our Christmas week trip. There's always our Dec trip for my VGF BL quest. 😁

Last edited:
Scheduled
Grand Cal 3BR GV Facing California Adventure (what a view) - Scheduled 2023
Copper Creek 3BR GV - Scheduled 2023
Riviera 3BR GV - Scheduled 2023

Still Dreaming
Copper Creek Cabins
Bay Lake Tower 3BR GV (theme park view)
Aulani 3BR GV (ocean view)
Vero Beach 3BR
Disneyland Hotel 3BR
Grand Floridan 2BR (we like this more than the 3BR for some reason....

and the sleeper hit of the bunch

Saratoga Springs 3BR GV (standard - by the Paddock pool please) - A future workhorse of family reunions for the clan. We like the resort and the remodel looks great.

I could put more but that's a good start.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter