• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bubba Gump Shimp

pepples22

Mouseketeer
Hi All,

I have been look at the food forums again :goodvibes, and my family would love to go to Bubba Gumps Shrimp in CityWalk. Do you need to have a universal ticket to get into CityWalk? Half of my family will have universal tickets and the other half will not.

Thanks for your help in advance. :flower3:

Hi All,

I have been look at the food forums again :goodvibes, and my family would love to go to Bubba Gumps Shrimp in CityWalk. Do you need to have a universal ticket to get into CityWalk? Half of my family will have universal tickets and the other half will not.

Thanks for your help in advance. :flower3:
No you don't have to pay to get into citywalk you only have to pay to park :thumbsup2

Yep--we like it alot too. Your server will ask if you've seen the movie and if so, will quiz you on trivia.

No you don't have to pay to get into citywalk you only have to pay to park :thumbsup2

:thumbsup2 I met some friends and family there, it's a fun place. Bubba Gump's is right inside the entrance to City Walk. And if you are going with people who don't eat seafood, they do have other options.

There is no admission fee for City Walk, but you will have to pay for parking if you are parking in the Universal garages (pretty much the only place near there to park, unless you are staying at a hotel within walking distance). I'm not sure if they do this year-round, but after a certain time in the evening they reduce the parking fee. It only cost us $3 to park (it's $15 during the day).

If you decide to do the City Walk clubs after dinner, some of the clubs do have cover charges. People who get a City Walk party pass with their Universal ticket can get into most of them for free (assuming they are old enough to get in). There is no fee for the restaurants/stores, or to just walk around the City Walk area.

If you haven't watched Forrest Gump recently, you should do so before you eat at Bubba Gump's - it will make the experience even more fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter