Brunch

RADOPT

DIS Veteran
we are hoping to get an adr for brunch at the California grill. If we can’ get it, where is a good brunch? We are planning on brunch and then MVMCP later in the day so we can go anywhere for brunch.
Thanks!

My back ups for when CG's brunch is hard to get or we aren't in the mood to be in that area are Morimoto Asia and Wine Bar George.
We make up our own brunch meal at Morimoto based on dishes we like and share. WBG has a written brunch menu.

We're trying brunch at Homecomin', next trip. The pics I've seen look yummy and I've read some good reviews about the place, in general.

My Partner and I do the Cali Grill brunch as often as we can when we visit (we will be there again this Sunday, can't wait). Because of that, we always cancel other Sunday brunches we have reserved once we get a Cali Grill reservation, despite really wanting to try others (I wish more restaurants had Saturday brunches). We have done the Homecomin' brunch, and honestly, I actually enjoyed my entree there better than California Grill entrees (but the whole brunch experience at CG is why we keep going back). We've also done Trail's End brunch which was really good for a buffer, and super affordable compared to CG. I also have heard great things about the brunches at Maria and Enzo's and House of Blues, and have been dying to try both, but just can't cancel CG reservations when we have them to try those brunches.

My Partner and I do the Cali Grill brunch as often as we can when we visit (we will be there again this Sunday, can't wait). Because of that, we always cancel other Sunday brunches we have reserved once we get a Cali Grill reservation, despite really wanting to try others (I wish more restaurants had Saturday brunches). We have done the Homecomin' brunch, and honestly, I actually enjoyed my entree there better than California Grill entrees (but the whole brunch experience at CG is why we keep going back). We've also done Trail's End brunch which was really good for a buffer, and super affordable compared to CG. I also have heard great things about the brunches at Maria and Enzo's and House of Blues, and have been dying to try both, but just can't cancel CG reservations when we have them to try those brunches.

I agree that there should be more Saturday options for brunch. California Grill seems so difficult to get, it would be great if they opened it on a Saturday as well. Not sure why they wouldn't.

Have heard good things about brunch at The Wave and at Grand Floridian Cafe. GFC has the same menu for breakfast and lunch, so you are not limited to certain days, but it is not a buffet.

Grand Floridian Cafe has a brunch menu all the time.

My suggestion is to use Touring Plans reservation finder for California Grill if you can't get a reservation. CG is extremely hard to get, especially the brunch, but using the reservation finder I was able to get 2 reservations there.

Thanks everyone!

Spridell - I was wondering about Tour plans and if I would have a chance. Much better then trying to get it with just MDE. will try that. Thank you

Thanks everyone!

Spridell - I was wondering about Tour plans and if I would have a chance. Much better then trying to get it with just MDE. will try that. Thank you

It keeps checking automatically for you so you dont have to sit there and keep checking and refreshing. It really does work.

I signed up for the reservation finder for the CA Grill brunch in March for an August trip. Received one notification at the end of April but I missed it. Just got another notification today and was able to snag the reservation. It works but sometimes it takes awhile. Also, if you miss a notification you will have to restart the search. Good luck!

I signed up for the reservation finder for the CA Grill brunch in March for an August trip. Received one notification at the end of April but I missed it. Just got another notification today and was able to snag the reservation. It works but sometimes it takes awhile. Also, if you miss a notification you will have to restart the search. Good luck!

We're hoping for August also, so hoping for a little pixie dust!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter