Brunch at the Top - Cali Grill *new updates from 12/11/16 on p.6*

Thank you so much for the review! I have this booked for our September trip and now I'm really excited.

We did this over the weekend, after going back and forth on whether it would be worth it. This thread actually inspired us to keep it. And it TOTALLY was. Just an entirely different feel than dinner. We had the 12:55 seating and the place was nearly empty. The live music is a nice touch, and absolutely everything I put in my mouth was the best (fill in the blank) ever, down to the fruit.

We had the frittata and chicken as entrees. The frittata was delicious, but the filling to egg ratio wasn't my favorite, if that makes sense. I'd likely go for the benedict if I were to do it again. The chicken was divine, and I'm not even a huge fried chicken fan.

I'd totally do this again, if I was there on a Sunday!

Thank you so much for the review! I have this booked for our September trip and now I'm really excited.

that's great! I hope you enjoy it as much as we did.

I'm so excited!! I booked this for Christmas morning!! Thank you for your review!!

excellent! we were lucky enough to book Christmas dinner at California Grill a few years ago and it was excellent but this brunch would be my #1 pick for a Christmas day meal.

We did this over the weekend, after going back and forth on whether it would be worth it. This thread actually inspired us to keep it. And it TOTALLY was. Just an entirely different feel than dinner. We had the 12:55 seating and the place was nearly empty. The live music is a nice touch, and absolutely everything I put in my mouth was the best (fill in the blank) ever, down to the fruit.

We had the frittata and chicken as entrees. The frittata was delicious, but the filling to egg ratio wasn't my favorite, if that makes sense. I'd likely go for the benedict if I were to do it again. The chicken was divine, and I'm not even a huge fried chicken fan.

I'd totally do this again, if I was there on a Sunday!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. I'm really glad to hear it was a great meal for you too. They staggered the seating when we arrived and it was practically empty then as well.

We just booked again for our group in Dec. and I can't wait to go back.

The frittata and chicken seemed to be very popular dishes when we were there. If you have any pics to share please do!

I just found out about this brunch today and was able to book it for our Nov. trip! Thank you for the awesome review and pictures. We had the Narccoossee brunch booked... But, made the switch. My mom (who we will be traveling with) did the Narccoossee brunch in May and absolutely loved it! It'll be nice for her to try this too.

We booked this for our Dec. trip. A family member will be honeymooning at Disney and we will be taking them here and then doing the MVMCP together later in the day at the MK as part of a wedding present. Of course we were planning on flying in on that Sunday for the party but since we added this we decided to arrive the day before. Any excuse for another day in Disney is a great excuse in my book! So thank you again for the great review.

Wow, great review. Thanks so much for sharing. Thinking of booking this for my next trip.

Thank you for this fantastic review! This reinforces my desire to give it a try and I was lucky to snag a reservation for my August trip. Those eggs Benedict with the lobster... <3

Thanks for the great review. I didn't know brunch was served at CG. Everything looks great. We made reservations for December!

I just found out about this brunch today and was able to book it for our Nov. trip! Thank you for the awesome review and pictures. We had the Narccoossee brunch booked... But, made the switch. My mom (who we will be traveling with) did the Narccoossee brunch in May and absolutely loved it! It'll be nice for her to try this too.

that's great! I hope your mother loves the California Grill as much as Narcoossee's brunch.

We booked this for our Dec. trip. A family member will be honeymooning at Disney and we will be taking them here and then doing the MVMCP together later in the day at the MK as part of a wedding present. Of course we were planning on flying in on that Sunday for the party but since we added this we decided to arrive the day before. Any excuse for another day in Disney is a great excuse in my book! So thank you again for the great review.

I love this gift! Excellent plans for the day. I can't think of a better way to celebrate for that honeymooning couple. Hope they have a wonderful time.

Wow, great review. Thanks so much for sharing. Thinking of booking this for my next trip.
Thanks and I hope you try it next trip.

Thank you for this fantastic review! This reinforces my desire to give it a try and I was lucky to snag a reservation for my August trip. Those eggs Benedict with the lobster... <3
wow! your trip is getting close. I'm happy you decided to give it a try.

Thanks for the great review. I didn't know brunch was served at CG. Everything looks great. We made reservations for December!
Thanks so much and glad you were able to get a reservation. We'll be back again in Dec as well. Hope you enjoy it as much as we did.

um yes I need this in my life... now if only it could be offered other days besides Sundays!
Yes. Sundays only for now. They may have opened it up for holidays as well. I believe someone mentioned here they have Christmas morning booked.

Thanks for this great review!! I was on the fence (will use DDP) and you totally won me over. SO. very. excited. :) :)

I almost snagged a ressie for this but hesitated a second too long and missed it! And THEN I read your review.
Oh dear lord. I hope I manage to snag an ADR later on!!!

So expensive but does look delicious - definitely would need to go starving though to make the most of it. Thanks for posting

How far in advance do they release the dates? I just checked for January 1 and 8, and "dinner" is the only option on the drop down menu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter