• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Brown Mustard?

Ratzo

Mouseketeer
Does Disney offer brown mustard anywhere in the parks or is it only yellow mustard? Are they available in packets? I don't mind grabbing a bunch and saving them for the inevitable pretzel.

<written while scratching my head>

I seem to think my wife shares our pretzels and she like mustard with hers.....

And there is no way yellow mustard is an option.

"Both," is my final answer....(I'll reserve my lifeline).

Does Disney offer brown mustard anywhere in the parks or is it only yellow mustard? Are they available in packets? I don't mind grabbing a bunch and saving them for the inevitable pretzel.
I have only seen yellow myself but I did not do any CS or have any pretzels on my last trip. I do have a drawer full of guldens packets at home that I meant to take with me because I can't stand the yellow stuff and I must have been saving that for a reason since the trip before, right? lol. I forgot to take them with me but had no hot dogs or pretzels so it did not matter.

I have only seen yellow myself but I did not do any CS or have any pretzels on my last trip. I do have a drawer full of guldens packets at home that I meant to take with me because I can't stand the yellow stuff and I must have been saving that for a reason since the trip before, right? lol. I forgot to take them with me but had no hot dogs or pretzels so it did not matter.

I've been on the lookout for mustard packets, but very few places have them at all and the one place I found, Chick Fil A, only has yellow mustard packets. Where'd you get the Guldens from?

I would recommend that if it's something that is very important to you in order to enjoy a snack, that you bring the necessary items with you from home so you aren't disappointed. My husband and I travel with small zippered bags of crushed red peppers since he likes to add that to just about every meal.

I've been on the lookout for mustard packets, but very few places have them at all and the one place I found, Chick Fil A, only has yellow mustard packets. Where'd you get the Guldens from?
I don't know of any chains that have them and I live in a place where there are zero chain restaurants... but a few of the local places do have them. I would keep an eye out at any local sandwich shops.

I was just there 10 days ago. When I got soft pretzels at AK and MK there was both yellow mustard and Guldens brown mustard packets. Was pleasantly suprised.

I was just there 10 days ago. When I got soft pretzels at AK and MK there was both yellow mustard and Guldens brown mustard packets. Was pleasantly suprised.

Nice! I'll be going to AK on my first Disney day, so I'll be on the look out for them.

Sommerfest in the German pavilion has both Gulden's and yellow mustard packets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter