Brown Derby- tell me the good stuff!

kpgclark

<font color=339900>There's nothing hum drum about
I just made lunch reservations for The Brown Derby in less than two weeks! Is it as good as it sounds?

That is the best in park meal DH and I have ever had. We were there a few weeks ago for the F&W festival. We always wanted to try BD but the kids would never let us. We had a great meal, a steamed clam appetizer that was wonderful, we split a cobb salad that was fab and our entree was mahi I think. The desserts were super too - praline hazlenut creme brulee and I got the banana foster thingie (sorry I'm not too exact!) The staff was awesome and they were even short handed. Our waiter kept apologizing but he did an excellent job and we were in no hurry. This character came out supposed to be an old time Hollywood Director (Lars? I think), he had us hysterical. I'm looking at the picture of me with him right now. I think you will enjoy it. Have fun.

We were less than impressed. Food was mediocre at best, definately not worth the price there.

We've always had wonderful meals there. I actually think the lunch menu is better than dinner (we usually eat dinner there to take advantage of the Fantasmic Dinner Package). You won't be disappointed with the food or the service. The Cobb salad and Grapefruit Cake are a must - but whatever you choose you will love. The filet is also delicious (especially the "Cobb"- is it still on the menu?) Have a great time!

We liked the food and service, but they were out of grapefruit cake and DH felt cheated that he couldn't try it after hearing about it. Last year we went to the bakery next to the BD and he had a piece and wasn't impressed at all.

Bobbi

I have eaten here for lunch and for dinner with the fantasmic package. I really enjoyed this restaurant. I had a really good fillet mignon. Salads are wonderful as was the desserts! You will not be disapointed.

Dana

This restaurant is a must for us. The grouper is very good as is the filet. The only thing we didn't like here is the cobb salad because it was chopped so fine. Other than that the Brown Derby has always been spectacular. The grapefruit cake with cream cheese icing is a favorite of ours. You really need to like grapefruit for this one though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter