Brown Derby Reduced Menu

walt2187

Earning My Ears
Went past the Brown Derby today and it seems that they reduced their menu. Is this temporary or something that will continue for awhile?

Most places have reduced menus at the moment. It’s most likely temporary but we just don’t know how temporary.

Does anyone know if you can order the Cobb Salad at dinner, or is it only offered at lunch?
It is not available at dinner (it used to be you could order an appetizer portion at dinner, but not any more). The lunch menu in general is just better than dinner at the moment IMO--I had the cobb salad and DH had the shrimp and grits and they were the best shrimp and grits either of us had ever tasted.

It is not available at dinner (it used to be you could order an appetizer portion at dinner, but not any more). The lunch menu in general is just better than dinner at the moment IMO--I had the cobb salad and DH had the shrimp and grits and they were the best shrimp and grits either of us had ever tasted.
we are having lunch there soon and those are the choices we have in mind too! there was an app I think we were interested too. Do you know if you can get a 1/2 portion of the Cobb salad?

I have my fingers crossed that by June things are back to normal otherwise I am going to save a fortune in food costs.

Thanks for the intel. A bummer as I was hopping to plan a late ADR since I am not sure what we're going to do at night with the early park closings.

Am I the only person already over this "reduced menu" world we are living in??? UGH!!!
It’s been a bigger pain for me locally. I eat keto and love a salad with ground beef, but the places near me quit serving it. It wasn’t bad for the places we ate at in July; however, the 50s PT reduced menu caused us to cancel, and I’m skipping it again in November. My biggest complaint is the lack of breakfast places. We like to eat a late breakfast sometimes in the parks that open early, but there’s no TS, or really QS, breakfast at MK or AK.

Am I the only person already over this "reduced menu" world we are living in??? UGH!!!
Here in Jacksonville most of the restaurants have gone back to their full menus.

However once Disney started to reopen, I contemplated a short non-park Disney trip. Then when I read about tons of menu items being dropped, I stopped contemplating the trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter