Brown Derby Lounge

LINDATHEPOOH

Mouseketeer
Has anyone eaten there that can give a review? Since they don't take ressies is it a long wait to get a table? We're thinking about 12/30 /17 around dinner time. TIA for any help!

The wait depends. Sometimes it's really crowded, sometimes it's easy.

We were not impressed. The seating felt extremely crowded and the service was slow. We have liked the regular HBD in the past (not so much anymore after I got a very fatty filet there) so the lounge was kind of disappointing.

I've never had trouble getting in quickly, but I've only gone during slower times. The Christmas/New Years week is a whole other animal.

We really enjoyed the charcuterie board.

I'm planning to pop in for a flight of either wine & margaritas and their cheese board. It looks so chill and I'm hoping the wait isn't bad either.

Has anyone eaten there that can give a review? Since they don't take ressies is it a long wait to get a table? We're thinking about 12/30 /17 around dinner time

1) The food is simply appys. Good, but not over-the-top in flavor, just price.
2) At dinner time,
. . . you may have to wait 30-45 minutes for a table
. . . lots of folks get there and spend a lot of time drinking, then using appys for their meal, so tables don't become available as often as other places
3) Additionally, you are looking at a holiday, so the park will be overly crowded, and that will add to the wait time.
4) All you can do is stroll by and check out the length of the waiting line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter