Brown Derby Lounge!

This has been long needed. We've been dining here for years, but only to the extent of the drinks and apps. (None of like their entrees). Now I no longer have to sit at a table in the dining room for a drink.

This is excellent news -nice to have another option. Thanks for reporting...

Went for lunch today. Arrived around 1:15 p.m. There was plenty of seating available. In fact, they have some seating inside. You seat yourself. Julia was our server and she couldn't have been nicer or more efficient. Brought water and iced tea refills well in advance of us actually needing them. When I mentioned I had heard the HBD full menu was available she immediately brought them out for us. I ordered my usual Cobb salad. It was a really nice experience and I will go back next time I am there.

I took a few pics of the place and the menu. Julia encouraged me to spread the news all over the Internet to get business but I really want it to be a well kept secret. I will try to figure out how to post the photos later. I don't know if I have the log in credentials to my photobucket site - or whatever the name is.

Went for lunch today. Arrived around 1:15 p.m. There was plenty of seating available. In fact, they have some seating inside. You seat yourself. Julia was our server and she couldn't have been nicer or more efficient. Brought water and iced tea refills well in advance of us actually needing them. When I mentioned I had heard the HBD full menu was available she immediately brought them out for us. I ordered my usual Cobb salad. It was a really nice experience and I will go back next time I am there. I took a few pics of the place and the menu. Julia encouraged me to spread the news all over the Internet to get business but I really want it to be a well kept secret. I will try to figure out how to post the photos later. I don't know if I have the log in credentials to my photobucket site - or whatever the name is.

Thanks for reporting! It sounds wonderful!!

Good news indeed!!

Us oldtimers recall when they DID have a bar and small lounge right above the restaurant----

Well, it's been discovered. I'm here now 4 p.m. on Monday. Every table filled and people (like me) circling outside looking for someone to leave. But I guess plugging the place at the very beginning of the times guide might do that.

Good news indeed!!

Us oldtimers recall when they DID have a bar and small lounge right above the restaurant----

Oh I remember this! I loved that lounge. So excited to try this next time we are down...wish I had known...we could have gone there on our last day this past trip.

I too hope this starts a trend. We so love eating in the lounges in the signature restaurants. They usually have excellent wine lists and awesome snacks!

Well, it's been discovered. I'm here now 4 p.m. on Monday. Every table filled and people (like me) circling outside looking for someone to leave. But I guess plugging the place at the very beginning of the times guide might do that.

:(

It's nice to have another drinking and eating option, but I do see a cloud in this silver lining. Last time I was at the studios, this area made nice overflow seating for Starring Rolls, where every regular table was occupied (and not always by people with food, but that's a complaint for another thread.)

Had lunch here Sunday, very hard to snag a table. Nice people saw us waiting and asked us to join them before they left!
A big chaotic, people roaming waiting for a table.

I love that there is a new lounge....sorry Starring Rolls diners, but I'd much rather have mussels and a martini tree than a cold cut sandwich that can't be served without mayonnaise.

I suppose it's good that it is popular, because it might stick around.

I love that there is a new lounge....sorry Starring Rolls diners, but I'd much rather have mussels and a martini tree than a cold cut sandwich that can't be served without mayonnaise.

Being able to sit outside probably adds to its popularity. Having a glass of wine on the patio would be just so very enjoyable. I bet their by the glass list is great too. Cannot wait to go.

We just love Tutto Gusto in EPCOT but how I would enjoy their wine outside - and not in a plastic to-go cup :)

Hopefully in 11 months we will be sitting there enjoying the wine, food, and people watching. Not that I am counting.

I've enjoyed the Italian wine/beer cavern next to Tutto, looking forward to trying this new Brown Derby lounge!

Was there late afternoon yesterday and there was tons of spots. We sat and people watched and had 2 lovely glasses of wine while we relaxed. Best part of my day. Lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter