Brown Derby Lounge ...food?

Gearbm95

Mouseketeer
Does The Hollywood Brown Derby Lounge area serve food? I looked at the menu on the Disney page and it just lists drinks. Also, is this waitlist only? Is it all outside? I don't see any ADRs available for the lounge portion.

It's walkup only and there were very few tables out on the patio when we were there. We had to find somewhere else to sit and drink.

Any update regarding food at the lounge? We're headed there in late August and are hoping for a chance to enjoy what the lounge has to offer.

Any update regarding food at the lounge? We're headed there in late August and are hoping for a chance to enjoy what the lounge has to offer.
I’d keep checking since much can change between now and late August. For now the lounge is only serving drinks. That being said there was a time you were given the lounge food menu when sat but could ask (and receive) anything on the restaurant menu.

I'm sure it's all about the staffing. Hopefully, it'll come back by the end of next month. Thanks for the reply!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter