Brown Derby Cocktails To Go?

gottalovepluto

DIS Veteran
Does the bar at the outdoor Lounge serve cocktails to go? More specifically can I walk up and order a Derby Cosmo?

(I usually eat lunch here. After a couple disappointing Cobb salads this year DHS QS is looking more appealing to me for the price, but I’d rather miss being able to grab a Derby Cosmo.)

After a couple disappointing Cobb salads this year

What was disappointing about your salads? How about any other items your party ordered?

We usually enjoy a lounge lunch at the Studios and wondering if I need to read more reviews before our trip.

Thanks!

What was disappointing about your salads? How about any other items your party ordered?

We usually enjoy a lounge lunch at the Studios and wondering if I need to read more reviews before our trip.

Thanks!
Nah, you’re probably good. I’ve had badly wilted salad my last 2 trips in Mar and Sept, in Mar the other people in my party were happy with what they ordered but the salad is what appeals to me. I kinda think I’m cursed salad wise here as fellow DISers definitely still sing praises of that Cobb.

Also, my Sept trip was solo and I had the misfortune to get a waiter who did not want to give me the time of day for anything at all so to go through that and then get wilted to death lettuce again? I’m just not gonna do it. For $25+tip I want some fresh lettuce dangit :scared:

Our family frequently stops at the outside bar lounge and orders drinks to go. While I haven't specifically ordered a Derby Cosmo, I'm not sure why they wouldn't serve it. It's definitely worth a try!
Sweet! I’ll give it a go! Even if the can’t do a Derby Cosmo with that full bar I have no doubt they can slay a Margarita 😜

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter