BRITTA saved us big $!!!!

Pedro 45

Earning My Ears
Just got back from the Dolphin (loved this place) and I just wanted to share one money saving tip. We bought a full-sized Britta pitcher last year and it came with a 1 liter travel cup. At Tubbies, one liter is $4.24!!!! It is a little cheaper at the Screen Door on the Boardwalk, but not by much. We drink about a gallon of water a day between two of us, so that would have cost about 120 bucks at those prices. Every day we just would filter the tap water in the bathroom and fill two empty bottles and keep the decanter full as well. It worked great! One more FYI, Tubbies was great for prepared food and pizza, but their convenience store prices were way high. Walk to the Screen Door in the Boardwalk and you can actually save quite a bit (ie. Pringles 6 oz at Tubbies...2.99 at Screen Door 1.49. Hope this helps someone!!!

Great idea! And thanks for the Screen door tip -- I never would have thought to compare!!

:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter