Britannia airways,any good?

Netty

DIS Veteran
Well the count down has begun. Only 31 days left to go !!:p

We are flying with Britannia this time, so would welcome any feed back on them. Last time we went ,we flew with Continental who were excellent!

Jeanette

We've flown with Britannia to Orlando a few times because they fly from our nearest airport in Cardiff. I have no complaints and would happily use them every trip based on our experiences with them :)

I always thought they would be definitely second rate compared to the scheduled airlines, but in our experience there hasn't ben much to choose between Britannia, BA and Virgin. If I had to choose one of those with no difference in price / convenience, etc., I'd give BA the edge, but Britannia win on convenience for us.

We have flown with Britannia to Orlando twice and have been more than satisfied both times. I think the only thing they lack are the seat back TV's which we had last year with Airtours - but having said that the flight is only a small part of your holiday. I'm sure you will have a great flight! :)

I have flown with Britannia on 5 occassions to Florida and wouldn't hestitate to fly with them again.

We have flown with Britannia twice (2001 and 2000) from Bhx and had no problems. The children were given OBK bags with goodies in to amuse them. No seat back tvs, but the films were good that were shown and obviously suitable for the kids. Would definitely fly with them again.

We have flown with Britannia 3 times to Orlando, we should have been flying with them this year, but Thompson have changed us to AIR2000. I have always found Britannia very good, friendly, helpful. Like said before no seat back tv's. Still flying out I'm too excited to watch tv anyway and coming back too sad about having to come back.

Thanks for the info. I'm not that bothered about them not having the screens at the back of the seats, though the kids will be....:rolleyes:
should be a good flight then!
Jeanette

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter