Bringing Home the Magic - Part 2 - 8/18/07 - 9/01/07- list of cruisers on page 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Lindsay the Navigator is wonderful. It's easier to look and get organized thoughts now.

Does anyone know how far we'll be away from the young girls icecream social ? since our meetings will be happening at the same time.

I would prefer to hang out with a bunch of grown dissers rather than little girls as long as we know our young ones would be feeling safe out there.

Also just got my docs yesterday. Still need to look through them though.

I would say it would be no different than a rgular meet. The kids doing their thing and the adults doing theirs. I anticipate that we will be far enough away to engage in a stimulating conversation that will not have any "can I can I" "Please Please" involved with it. There are quite a few of us traveling without children as well.:thumbsup2

Lindsay! WOW!!!! My dh just printed out the navigator. It is wonderful! Great job!:thanks: :cheer2:

Did Ed (the computer guru) get it to print as a booklet? I could not, so mine is 8.5X11 front and back. I am very happy with it, just wondering.

1. has there been any rumors or discussion on special guests performing on the cruise? The EB repo hat Boys II Men.

2. I get the impression that the ship is not going to be very full. any one want to comment on how full or empty the ship might be.

Only know of:
Aug 22 - Sep1
Disney Cruise - Trans Atlantic Westbound
Susan Egan and Christopher McGovern will once again perform on board the beautiful Disney Magic, highlighting music from both Broadway and Disney films.

Be interesting to know how many cabins are empty. I was on the site a little earlier and Cat 4-12's were still available.

Linda

Hi Lindsay,

the navigator looks sooooooo good!!! thanks for putting it together.

ellen

O.K. I haven't got my docs yet! I am wandering, is there anyone else that have not gotten their documents yet?

Monday, I will be giving my travel agent a call. Just thought I would give it til the weekend.

Gail

Hi -
Just wanted to thank everyone for the good wishes & PD - I posted a while back about my frustration re selling or renting the house in a trust - I'm trustee - 1st sale fell through - and TODAY - I negotiated a Cash sale. Whew!! The ball is rolling - I can now get back to stressing over the cruise!! Oops! - I mean getting ready to go :rotfl2:
I am now unfettered - I can concentrate on the cruise!!:cool1:

Have a wonderful weekend all.
I'll check to see if I can print the nav. - if not ........ but that's for tomorrow.

Yup, he did. He made 7 copies. Would you like one? I can mail it to you or bring it with me.
Hey, don't give away my 'I printed it but left my copy home' copy!

WoW, just checked it out - what a great job you did Lindsay - THANKS

Just thought I'd stop by and say "HI" to my Turf n Surf cruise mates who are doing this cruise. I've been missing them on our thread because they have this AMAZING adventure coming up very soon! :thumbsup2

Hi Dee, Pat, Linda & Sarah! bring me a present......

Hey Jackie, we have a strict weight restriction so we can't sneak any Spaniards home in our luggage.....will think of something smaller....my DIS Sis is visting this weekend for DDs graduation party and we were talking about the 'surf & turf' 50th B-day cruise - she is a little worried about meeting all the 'sisters' - so please remember you MUST be on your best behaviour!

1. has there been any rumors or discussion on special guests performing on the cruise? The EB repo hat Boys II Men.

2. I get the impression that the ship is not going to be very full. any one want to comment on how full or empty the ship might be.

1- I believe Susan Egan is on this cruise not sure about anyone else. I enjoyed Boys II men on the EB so dont mind if they are on but who knows.

2- I think the ship is fuller this time than the EB at least thats the impression I got but I dont know how many people are actually booked on it.

Lindsay

Thanks Lindsay the Navigator is wonderful. It's easier to look and get organized thoughts now.

Does anyone know how far we'll be away from the young girls icecream social ? since our meetings will be happening at the same time.

I would prefer to hang out with a bunch of grown dissers rather than little girls as long as we know our young ones would be feeling safe out there.

Also just got my docs yesterday. Still need to look through them though.

We are the deck above but we can move further away it just seemed like an easy meet point. How do we want to play the meet anyway? Any ideas?

Lindsay

Did Ed (the computer guru) get it to print as a booklet? I could not, so mine is 8.5X11 front and back. I am very happy with it, just wondering.

Do you want me to bring you a booklet printed version and drop it to your room once Im on the boat? Im dropping off a few already so its not a problem.

Lindsay

If anyone does have problems printing it as a booklet let me know by PM and Ill bring one on board and drop it to your room.

Thanks

Lindsay

PS Glad you all like it!!!

Hey Jackie, we have a strict weight restriction so we can't sneak any Spaniards home in our luggage.....will think of something smaller....my DIS Sis is visting this weekend for DDs graduation party and we were talking about the 'surf & turf' 50th B-day cruise - she is a little worried about meeting all the 'sisters' - so please remember you MUST be on your best behaviour!

LOL...I think my brother in law would LOVE having another Spaniard (spelling...doesn't look right???) in the family....I don't think Peg or I could take it though! :lmao:

"I" will be very well behaved on our cruise.....I can not guarantee Peg, Janice or Linda's behaviour however...I wouldn't even want to try.

Pat, did you follow the link to the pins....there is an adorable Chip & Dale one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter