Bringing Home the Magic - Part 2 - 8/18/07 - 9/01/07- list of cruisers on page 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Disney Vegas....glad you got your doct. We only go the luggage tags for before getting on as well. I thought it was kind of weird.

DCL (like other cruise lines) has always supplied the paper luggage tags.
Plastic luggage tags are sent by the Walt Disney Travel Company for land vacations.

We are flying from Philly through Frankfurt on Lufthansa. Maybe we are on the same connecting flight. We get in around 1155.

We are on those same flights!!! Looking forward to meeting you.

Got my lanyards in the mail yesterday and they are awesome. Thank You for all your had work and effort on this.

Lisa

OK not happy! Still no cruise docs for me but rikimuk (my sister) got hers through and we're sharing a room! Shes checked and she only has hers. Cruise was booked in my name with my address! So odd! I want my docs!!! ARGGG :mad: :headache:

Anyway two weeks today!! YEAHHHHHHHH!

Lindsay

My navigator details are correct. Thanks for doing all this work. Can't wait to meet you on the Magic in just 14 days.

Thanks, Carol
(njmickeyfan)

Carol until I read your post I hadnt even clicked it was two weeks today lol!!! WOW!!!! Im so excited. Im also really excited because the navigator is finally finished. DID I REALLY VOLUNTEER FOR THIS??? (LOL)

Im just getting Sarah to proof read it then I will put it on the board for downloading and printing. Again any of you who want a printed copy please PM me or email me so that I can arrange it. I also need to know if you want it delivered or if you intend to collect it? Thanks

By the way to those of you on the room tours. Sarah is working on a really cool little surprise for you.

Lindsay

PS See you all on the magic!!!!:grouphug:

DCL (like other cruise lines) has always supplied the paper luggage tags.
Plastic luggage tags are sent by the Walt Disney Travel Company for land vacations.

Awww thats right ....Thanks for clearing that up ..Well I gathered enough of the Plastic tags off the old luggage for the new stuff so we are golden ...

pirate:

OK It is finished as of today at 4pm UK time. Any changes now please let me know and I will keep mine up to date for the people who are having copies on the boat. I will also post a final copy just before we leave if there are any major changes but Im hoping this is it now!

I have created this in MS Office 2007 so if you have any problems with the layout or opening it let me know and I can mess around with it again and save it as something else. I can send an open office version as well if anyone wants one (Im not as keen of it in that format thats all).

Anyway to print you need to select booklet printing in your printer options otherwise it wont print as a booklet just as a long document. I believe its set up as left binding if your printer asks about that and you need to have duplexing turned on to make it work right. If you need help give me a shout. If the worse comes to it I can bring a copy with me for you!!!

I have signed up for an online storage account as I couldnt figure out how to load the file here so I hope this works ->

http://www.box.net/shared/ztm7r6ejaa

Lindsay

PS Hope you all like it.

:dance3:

I have created this in MS Office 2007 so if you have any problems with the layout or opening it let me know and I can mess around with it again and save it as something else. I can send an open office version as well if anyone wants one (Im not as keen of it in that format thats all).

Anyway to print you need to select booklet printing in your printer options otherwise it wont print as a booklet just as a long document. I believe its set up as left binding if your printer asks about that and you need to have duplexing turned on to make it work right. If you need help give me a shout. If the worse comes to it I can bring a copy with me for you!!!

I have signed up for an online storage account as I couldnt figure out how to load the file here so I hope this works ->

http://www.box.net/shared/r86qgheoxs

Lindsay

PS Hope you all like it. :dance3:
Lindsay - It looks absolutely fabulous! Oh my the work you have put into it - thank you, thank you!!

I did donwnload it as a Word document (that was what popped up). On the screen it is one long doc. If I go to Page Setup and choose "Book form" (is that the right thing?), it doesn't make it look like a booklet.

What am I doing wrong? Can you help? I leave this Monday for the B2Bs and wanted to print to take it with.

Also since you are in the UK did you set it up on A4 paper or the US 8.5x11 inches size? Does that make a diff. when we print?

We are traveling on Aer Lingus from JFK to Dublin on 8/15, then from Dublin to Barcelona for arrival Thursday morning. And, according to the tearsheet countdown chart in our dining room, we leave in 11 days! Is anybody else making that trip?

We are looking forward to meeting everybody. Lindsey, our information is correct -- thank you so much for working on the list.

And finally, my little ones, excited beyond belief, are looking forward to meeting some friends. Lily is 6 and Benjamin is 4. Are there other little travelers around their ages (I am certain there are, but I'd love an introduction).

Cheers, all.

Tracey

OK It is finished as of today at 4pm UK time. Any changes now please let me know and I will keep mine up to date for the people who are having copies on the boat. I will also post a final copy just before we leave if there are any major changes but Im hoping this is it now!

http://www.box.net/shared/r86qgheoxs

Lindsay

PS Hope you all like it.

:dance3:

Thank you for all the work you have done ...But you forgot one of the MOST IMPORTANT nights of all on the sheet ......PIRATE NIGHT ???:confused3

Lindsay - It looks absolutely fabulous! Oh my the work you have put into it - thank you, thank you!!

I did donwnload it as a Word document (that was what popped up). On the screen it is one long doc. If I go to Page Setup and choose "Book form" (is that the right thing?), it doesn't make it look like a booklet.

What am I doing wrong? Can you help? I leave this Monday for the B2Bs and wanted to print to take it with.

Also since you are in the UK did you set it up on A4 paper or the US 8.5x11 inches size? Does that make a diff. when we print?

Ok it should look like one long document when you view it it wont become a booklet until you print it. You need to set it up as booklet printing once you go into print options. Does this make sense?

Lindsay

Thank you for all the work you have done ...But you forgot one of the MOST IMPORTANT nights of all on the sheet ......PIRATE NIGHT ???:confused3

LOL thats because I didnt know when it was. Thats why I mentioned the pirate photo without a date because me dont know when it is???

Lindsay:confused3

And finally, my little ones, excited beyond belief, are looking forward to meeting some friends. Lily is 6 and Benjamin is 4. Are there other little travelers around their ages (I am certain there are, but I'd love an introduction).

I have a niece who is 5 that will be on the trip. She is in Europe already with her Mom & Dad and Brothers and Sisters. I also have a nephew who is 7 that will be on the trip.

Gail

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter