Bringing Home the Magic - Part 2 - 8/18/07 - 9/01/07- list of cruisers on page 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone staying in Orlando and visiting the parks after the cruise?
Of course! When we returned from the PC cruise we flew straight home because I thought the kids would need those two days to switch over to school mode, and I would do laundry. It really didn't work out that way, and we just wished we'd stayed to go to the parks. This time we will. We'll fly home on Monday afternoon.

Haven't been on this board for a while - mum came out of hospital last week so been busy.:laundy:

Its getting far too close now - getting excited! :cheer2:

Anyone going to be in Barcelona before the cruise, and if so where are you staying?
Trying to decide where to stay for the night before the cruise and would appreciate recommendations.
We're arriving the morning of the 17th and staying at The Meridian

Haven't been on this board for a while - mum came out of hospital last week so been busy.:laundy:

Anyone going to be in Barcelona before the cruise, and if so where are you staying?
Trying to decide where to stay for the night before the cruise and would appreciate recommendations.

Hope your mother is doing better. We will be coming from Paris to Barcelona on Aug. 18th for this cruise, but when we stay in Barcelona before the July 28 cruise, we will be at Hotel Continental Palacete. It's close to Placa Catalunya, but not directly on Las Ramblas, so a little quieter. There is a 24 hour snack and beverage service (included) and breakfast every morning (also included).

Welcome back and hope your mum is doing better.

Well - to those hoping we can fax the request to DCL to reserve the pirvate room - Lindsay & Sarah came to the rescue. Although they are not interested in haviing brunch they offered to be included so that we can go forward.
You are both truly gracious - thanks!!

So, I'll wait a bit - any Ladies still thinking about brunch. Let me know - full names & ressie #.

My neice and I would love to join you for a ladies brunch, however I do not want to lose my brunch with DH. If you can add us to your list without DCL cancelling my other that would be great.

My neice and I would love to join you for a ladies brunch, however I do not want to lose my brunch with DH. If you can add us to your list without DCL cancelling my other that would be great.

Apparently they would cancel your prior when they approve the private room request.

Is Chris having bruch w/you & dh - if not perhaps she would like to join in.

Okay - I did not fax the request today - Let me try to explain -

I Requested the private room for the 1st brunch. I cannot use my name & ressie # to request the room a 2nd time.

What I must do is use the name & ressie # of one of the "brunchers" on Request line.

However, I will give DCL MY email address & phone # and be the actual contact person.
I didn't want to just arbitrarily use one of your names.

So:
Lisa (Lisatx), Teresa (silver7), Catherine (shgrbear), Deborah (d3boyz), Gail (gailadams uk), Carol (njmickeyfan) - (or LIndsay & Sarah)

May I just use one of you as requesting the room?

I hope that makes sense - if I use mine the request will be denied as I used my name to request the room already.
Please let me know - I'll fax the request immediately then.

Thanks - again I hope this isn't as clear as mud!!!!!!!!

Okay - I did not fax the request today - Let me try to explain -

I Requested the private room for the 1st brunch. I cannot use my name & ressie # to request the room a 2nd time.

What I must do is use the name & ressie # of one of the "brunchers" on Request line.

However, I will give DCL MY email address & phone # and be the actual contact person.
I didn't want to just arbitrarily use one of your names.

So:
Lisa (Lisatx), Teresa (silver7), Catherine (shgrbear), Deborah (d3boyz), Gail (gailadams uk), Carol (njmickeyfan) - (or LIndsay & Sarah)

May I just use one of you as requesting the room?

I hope that makes sense - if I use mine the request will be denied as I used my name to request the room already.
Please let me know - I'll fax the request immediately then.

Thanks - again I hope this isn't as clear as mud!!!!!!!!

Chris

If you send me all the details I can fax if you want?

Lindsay

If you want one of you could go instead of Me or Lindsay. We're only going to make up numbers. We'll leave it down as us and then we can see if we can change it on the boat or otherwise you can just go and pretend to be one of us. Neither of us like the food at brunch which is why we weren't keen on going but didn't want the others to miss out.

Grandma x3 are you still putting both of us down or are have you exchanged her neice for one of us? Doesn't matter either way really.

Anyway bye for now
Sarah

Hey everyone - I just wanted to post a note that I have joined the Blogging world! I can't believe I did it but figured what a great way to post memories and use them for future scrapbooking pages. I just followed suite from some of my other cruising pals but thought if anyone was interested you can check me out! LOL

Anyway, here is my blog:

http://lesrome-ingmagicalvacation.blogspot.com/

Hope you all enjoy - I am so excited - I can't believe I am doing this. I just hope that I can keep up and not disappoint anyone! Well, if I don't get a chance to sign on between now and the 25th - I will hopefully be seeing all of you on the 18th of August - though in deference to our UK and European date formats to use that for now. After all - isn't the saying - When in Rome? ....

Take care all and counting down the days - before you all know it - you will be in single days too! :woohoo: :banana:

Hey everyone - I just wanted to post a note that I have joined the Blogging world! I can't believe I did it but figured what a great way to post memories and use them for future scrapbooking pages. I just followed suite from some of my other cruising pals but thought if anyone was interested you can check me out! LOL

Anyway, here is my blog:

http://lesrome-ingmagicalvacation.blogspot.com/

Hope you all enjoy - I am so excited - I can't believe I am doing this. I just hope that I can keep up and not disappoint anyone! Well, if I don't get a chance to sign on between now and the 25th - I will hopefully be seeing all of you on the 18th of August - though in deference to our UK and European date formats to use that for now. After all - isn't the saying - When is Rome? ....

Take care all and counting down the days - before you all know it - you will be in single days too! :woohoo: :banana:

I might blog yet I havent decided although I have registered with a site so who knows. Im off to take a look at yours now.

By the way 1 month today Im off now.

Lindsay

To all of you who volunteered for room tours we now have about 30 people coming to view all the rooms so I hope you know what you have let yourself in for lol!!!!

I will have a look at the room layouts and work out a route shortly but my most of the rooms are on 6 and 8 then one on 2. By the way we may have a tour of the Walt Suite Im just waiting for confirmation!!

Are we taking photos on the tours? Just out of interest. We have more than enough rooms to look at now I would say so fingers crossed it should be fun.

Thanks

Lindsay

:grouphug:

To all of you who volunteered for room tours we now have about 30 people coming to view all the rooms so I hope you know what you have let yourself in for lol!!!!

I will have a look at the room layouts and work out a route shortly but my most of the rooms are on 6 and 8 then one on 2. By the way we may have a tour of the Walt Suite Im just waiting for confirmation!!

Are we taking photos on the tours? Just out of interest. We have more than enough rooms to look at now I would say so fingers crossed it should be fun.

Thanks

Lindsay

:grouphug:

Oooooh, Lindsay -- fingers crossed that we could see the Walt suite!!!!!!

Guys this is currently arranged for 20th August 11am. There hasnt been much talk about this so

1- do we want one?
2- if so if we stick to this date where on deck 10 shall we meet (the young persons meet is at the same time by the kids pool so we probably dont want to be by there)
3- I dont have a number three

Comments please?

Lindsay

:cheer2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter