• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bring Shampoo/Conditioner at All Star Sports?

Randi Morse

Earning My Ears
When we went to Pop Century 5 years ago Disney had shampoo and conditioner in dispensers on the wall. Is this still the case or should we bring our own stuff? Thanks for the help!!

When we went to Pop Century 5 years ago Disney had shampoo and conditioner in dispensers on the wall. Is this still the case or should we bring our own stuff? Thanks for the help!!

No longer on the wall, you will get bottles that have shampoo and conditioner combined in one.

Last edited:
I thought the values provide 2 in 1 shampoo + conditioner, not separate bottles? Either way, I usually just bring my own.

I thought the values provide 2 in 1 shampoo + conditioner, not separate bottles? Either way, I usually just bring my own.

Correct, it is 2-in-1. In my head I worded my reply to specify that, but I guess not. Thanks!

2 in 1 never works for me. I'd use it as a shampoo and bring conditioner.

My hair didn't do well with the 2 in 1 H2O stuff. I always bring my own shampoo/conditioner and shower gel.

We were at All Star Music and we got H2O 2 in 1 and Eco Fresh shampoo and conditioner in separate bottles.

The dispensers in the showers at the Values are LONG GONE-they were SO UN-DISNEY!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter