Bring my own stroller vs renting one

We don't bring our own and will never rent again! This past December we rented from a recommended stroller rental company that we have used before. ( I don't wish to bash them by name) and the last 3 trips everything was great! This time, paid in full but the stroller was not delivered. I called and they said they did deliver it but nope. Not at Beach Club. I finally asked for a refund. Then the magic happened. The guy that was looking for our stroller in Bell Services told me to just come in the storage room and grab one. I was like what ???? He said that people leave them all the time. They had about 20 strollers in the back so we picked one. We were waiting for our Minnie Van and he came out with a better one and said "Here, this one is nicer" so we got a stroller free for our entire trip! He told me that there are extra strollers at all resorts because people leave them all the time. And they are free to use.

Whoa! Mind blown, what a cool tip to learn!!

We left a stroller once. At the time, we lived about 7 hours away and would come for a couple of days. Like most packing and car loading with multiple kids, something always gets left (never left a kid, though!). We were about an hour outside of Orlando when I remembered the stinking stroller. I found a couple on craig's list on our way. We bought a very used, but clean enough, very old baby jogger citi mini for $15. My main goal was a basket underneath, and that it didn't fold with the kiddo inside. So my expectations were pretty low. It had definitely seen better days, but got us through our few days at disney and then we just left it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter