Brina's WISH Journal (Comments Welcome)

I just got back from the health food store and I found some good chcolate truffles that are low carb. I bought one to try it, and it was really good. And they only have 1 carb.

-Brina

I am having my lunch now. Having 2 ozs of leftover rosemary chicken and 2 slices of cheese. I also drank 64 more ozs of water.

-Brina

Just had dinner, I had 2 ozs of chicken and 2 pieces of cheese. I also made some ice cream bites ( they only contain 1/2 gram of carbs if you make them tbsp size) tonight ,by the way thanks dizniegirl for the idea. They are yummy! Really helps the ice cream cravings. Anywho, I am going to do my workout now.

-Brina

I lost another pound!!! That's 8 pounds so far! I had breakfast today at 9:30 am and I had 2 1/2 links of turkey sausage and two pieces of cheese.

I also drank 64 ozs of water with breakfast.

-Brina

Just finished my lunch. I had two leftover sausage links and two stick of string cheese. Also drank 64 ozs more of water.

-Brina

For Dinner tonight I had a cheese burger without the bun. We were out of the house, had to go to buy my dd some new clothes so we had to get something quick. We went to wendy's so I order the classic double, took of the tomato, ketcup, and bun and used the 2 hamburger patties as a bun to hold in the onions.

I also drank 64 more ozs of water.

-Brina

Hello all! When I got on the scale I lost another 2 pounds! That means I've lost 10 pounds total!!! WOOHOO!

I'm having my usual breakfast today, 2 1/2 links of turkey sausage and 2 pieces of cheese. And 64 ozs of water!!!

I'm so excited, I truly believe that I will reach my short term goal of losing 30 lbs by Jan. 18th, and I'm sooo excited about our trip to WDW!!!

-Brina

For lunch today I had 2 1/2 links of leftover turkey sausage, two pieces of cheese, and two carbslim bites (they are about the size of a marble). I drank 64 ozs of water.

Before lunch today I did my walk away the pounds one mile workout.

-Brina

For Dinner I had half (It was in a small bowl and I got full after half of it) a taco salad w/o the tortilla shell (homemade/no carbs) and I went to the store earlier (rode my bike) and bought the carbolite bars. I had to try one, very good. So now I will never be tempted to eat regular chocolate again. like the chocolate crisp ones. I rode my bike for 20 minutes.

Drank 64 more ozs of water with dinner.

-Brina

Okay, I didn't get to post yesterday but for breakfast I had a 2 egg omelet w/ cheese, for lunch I had a small taco salad, and for dinner I had hamburger meat with with chives and onions.

Today I had a deviled egg and 2 pieces of cheese, for lunch I had a cheeseburger w/o the bun, and for dinner I had a salad.

Today was my offical weigh in day, I lost 11 lbs , 7 inches off my waist, and 17 inches total body inches lost.

-Brina

Sorry I haven't been able to post, my internet has been out.

For breakfast I had some beef stick and cheese.

Aiso, I'm down to 199 lbs!!! 13 lbs gone ! WOOHOO!

Hello All! I've offically lost 16 lbs now! I'm soo excited. I haven't been able to post because I'm Working alot now. Anywho, good luck everyone!

Hello all, it's been a really busy month but I have some really great news, I've been sticking to my diet (I have been sticking to atkins) and I've lost 27 lbs!!! Just three more and I'll hit my mini goal!! And well before my trip. I'll try to write more, but I've been working all day and have been helping a friend take care of her daughter while she's working, so I'll write when I have time.

-Brina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter