Bride and Groom Mickey Ears?

Martin22

Earning My Ears
We would like to order these in advance. I've heard that Disney has a merchandise mail order #. Can anyone provide this for me?

Thanks,

MP

Thanks for the link. Checked it out. Ubfortunately they don't take Amex! Have to try something else.

MP

Try calling the main reservation phone number and they will give you the phone number to the company that they support, thats how my husband got them.

Or you might try calling the Disney World Florist and ask if they can deliver them to you.

My husband brought ours into the reception and put my hat on for me and we have pics of us in wedding apparel dancing with them. - bring bobby pins for the brides- it will NOT stay on my itself.

are they available in disney? i thought i read somewhere that would personalize them for you, any truth or just wishful thinking?

They have a personal shopper store and sell the set for $29! We are getting them from Jane!
www.giftsofalifetime.com
The also sell the autograph books, guest of honor badges, and such!
Good luck

We ordered the Bride and Grooms ears thru the WDW florist - and they are delivering them to concierge for us so that they will be there when we arrive! (in 9 days!!!!) I believe it cost about $28. I also got FH a baseball cap that says just married in case the top hat doesn't fit him

They will personalise them for you, I believe that is in Down Town Disney. Also are you wanting the Minnie head band with the ears or the one that they sell at WDW. I know Disney Land sells the headband and my DW loves hers. Also, check www.allears.net

Have a good one.

:bounce: :crazy: :teeth: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

I have to vote for the Minnie Bridal headband over the beanie. I ordered mine from www.mouseshoppe.com (I think it was $30 - yikes!) But I was able to pass it on to a friend who is getting married there this December.

The headband is unique...you can only get it at DL...no where in Florida sells it...it's VERY comfortable and you dont' have to worry about futzing with bobbypins. I got a ton of compliments on my ears!

And yes- the top hats are rather small...heheh..I got lucky and Dh's fit him fine...he actually liked wearing it...and he looked so cute!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter