"Brer" Question

DIS-NH

Mouseketeer
My son is a HUGE fan of the entire "Brer" clan....Does anyone know where we might find Brer Rabbit, Brer Fox or Brer Bear when we visit DL next week.

Any help is appreciated.

Ask City Hall as soon as you get there as to the time. If they are out and about, the most likely place is over by the Pooh ride (I personally haven't seen them anywhere else).

uh, Splash Mountain. I dont think they come out as characters for meet and greet though. I have never seen it before.

Albort...Give us a hint on how to find you. We'll be there from 8/5 through 8/8

Thanks for the info

Your best bet is to stop by City Hall and ask if they are making any apperances. I haven't seen them in the park since 1999.

I have some great pics of my kids with Brer Bear at Goofy's Kitchen from last trip, too. August 2006. Come to think of it, we saw Brer Fox at Minnie's Breakfast at the Plaza, too.

You don't have to necessarily eat at Goofy's to meet him, if he's there that day. They have the photo area out front, and a character will be there for about 30 minutes. Then they switch them. That is the only place I have ever been able to meet Donald Duck, too.

Definitely ask at City Hall. And if they don't have info, ask if they can check if they are appearing in front of Goofy's Kitchen at all. They should be able to find out for you.

On our last trip in June we really didn't encounter too many characters outside of the character dining experiences. We probably ran into 6 or so in the park, but the majority of which were in toontown during the morning. The only characters we found outside toontown were Merlin (at his scheduled appearance), and the Mad Hatter was at the front gate.

Maybe it was just the days we were there but it seemed odd to me that there weren't more characters.

I would definitely ask someone at City Hall about scheduled appearances if you want to find any specific characters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter