Breathless

>>^..^<<

Flat Cat
Hi there...

I am trying to book Breathless for one night in August (I just faxed my request) - has anyone sailed on her for the illuminations cruise before?

She looks like a old fashioned mahogany type open type boat... sheesh I hope it doesn't rain. :p

>>^..^<<

Breathless is a replica of a 1928 Criscraft speed boat. She went through extensive rehab about a year ago, and then again in January this year to a lesser degree.

She is open to the elements :(

She can be as hard ot get for the fireworks cruise as Cindy's breakfast, so be flexible in your dates. DH tried for her for my birthday this year, but she was already booked about two months out, so he did the Grand 1 instead.

Anne

We did it last year and we enjoyed it ... but I was disappointed because it did not go fast. I had previously seen it whizzing around the water ... but our driver told us they aren't allowed to do that anymore in the evenings. :(

Our driver was wonderful! He even arranged for us to come back the next day (during the day) for just a quick "fast" buzz around. Too bad we couldn't make it the next day ... but he tried! He stopped and snapped some photos of us with the Boardwalk in the background. It was a nice time.

My kids love to take rides on the Breathless during the day. Zeek(SP) the driver is a blast.

Good Luck I hope you get it!!:D

Is she only for private functions or does she run during the day??

Lizzie--for about $20 or so you can do a "Breathless Burst" during the day--they zip you around for about ten minutes. I think she only holds four people plus the driver (which they provide), so for your family I think that might be a bit of a problem...

I haven't done it, but it looks like fun!

Anne

Bummer!!

I knew 4 kids would come to haunt me. LOL

:p :jester: :Pinkbounc

Hi Lizzie...

I believe it holds 7 adults (just)

I think you would be okay... give it a try..

4 kids huh? ... LOL

I have trouble keeping up with one

>>^..^<<

15 year old twins - that are playing mental games with me, in hopes of driving me crazy.

A 4 year old and a 2 year that team up together and reduce me to a quivering mass of uselessness.

It might be a bit much for the 2 year old anyway. My older kids do this by themselves, it was $30 for 20 min. but they always end up being out about 30. You can hear them screaming all the way to the BWI pool, and they are totally soaked!

DH and I did a breathless cruise. The driver took us all around the lake, past the resorts, then over to epcot for illuminations, and then for a thrill ride after that! :) It was awesome. Especially because dh proposed. ;)

Originally posted by TigrLvsPooh
It was awesome. Especially because dh proposed. ;)

Well it is just me and my 9 year old daughter... LOL

Unless the boat driver takes a sudden interest in me I'm afraid the only fireworks will be in the sky!

>>^..^<<

Where can I find out more info on the Illuminations cruises? Guess I should go check wdwig.com first......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter