Breaking ABD news....well....breaking taunt

New news about next year"s trips.

The folks that are already booked will be glad they are already booked.

That"s all I"m saying.

Hmmm, Kevin has salli in quotes in his statement. Could it be lunch with Sally Fields at the Commissary at Disney Studios??? ;)

:lmao:

Oh well, we hopefully find out the surprise tomorrow! :cool1:

- Bill

That"s all I"m saying.

Whoo hoo! I was happy with how it was going to be, anything extra is just wicked! :cloud9:

Anyway you can make sure Pete and Max get the podcast up intime for me to go to work.. ;)

That"s all I"m saying.

We are so excited about being on the Feb ABD trip already -- how could you possibly make it better. I can't wait to hear.

It's a great day to be alive,
Carol

If the podcast isn't up by the time I leave in the morning, I'm just going to have to run home at lunch. (I love living 5 minutes from my office.)

A. Pete got home from his ABD trip early evening on Monday.

B. He woke this morning jetlagged and sleepy.

C. We did two shows today....recording for 4 hours.

A + B + C = Afternoon.

Just guessin.....

yes I have and it is quite appropriate!

I guess tomorrow I will have to give up my regular profession and begin robbing banks so I can go on one of these trips!:goodvibes

I just booked the April trip! I can't wait to hear the news tomorrow, it's my birthday and I'm sure it will be a great present! :yay: I just have to wait until I get home from work which won't be until 4:00 pm west coast time. :sad1:

I just booked the April trip! I can't wait to hear the news tomorrow, it's my birthday and I'm sure it will be a great present! :yay: I just have to wait until I get home from work which won't be until 4:00 pm west coast time. :sad1:

Oh happy birthday! :wizard: This is turning out to be a great week for you! I can send you an email if I hear it before 4:00 your time.... unless you want to hold out and hear it by podcast :thumbsup2

Just spoke to my in-laws in San Diego and they are more than happy to watch the kids should we decide to go on the ABD trip... I can't wait to hear what this surprise is tomorrow!! It will definitely help me decide whether or not to go. At this point it's not a matter of if I want to, I absolutely do... I'm just very nervous to leave my kids. I've only left them once before overnight with my parents who live about 10 minutes away. To leave them for 5 whole days with my in-laws who only see them about twice a year would make me a nervous wreck. Is anyone else leaving young children to go on the trip? Our kids will be 4 and almost 2 when we go on ABD (if we go).

Oh happy birthday! :wizard: This is turning out to be a great week for you! I can send you an email if I hear it before 4:00 your time.... unless you want to hold out and hear it by podcast :thumbsup2

I can't check my personal email at work, but thanks for the offer! I will just have to wait patiently. Plus, I have a lot of stuff I need to get done in my classroom and our principal has held meetings after school the last two days. :headache: I might be too excited to get anything done in my room if I find out before I get home! :laughing:

Thats awesome my birthday is April 9th i'm thinking of going for my birthday as well!!I can not wait for tomorrow.

Just spoke to my in-laws in San Diego and they are more than happy to watch the kids should we decide to go on the ABD trip... I can't wait to hear what this surprise is tomorrow!! It will definitely help me decide whether or not to go. At this point it's not a matter of if I want to, I absolutely do... I'm just very nervous to leave my kids. I've only left them once before overnight with my parents who live about 10 minutes away. To leave them for 5 whole days with my in-laws who only see them about twice a year would make me a nervous wreck. Is anyone else leaving young children to go on the trip? Our kids will be 4 and almost 2 when we go on ABD (if we go).
My DH and I have each been on numerous business trips in the past 3 years, so we've left our DD with each other, as well as with my parents. We're obviously more accustomed to it, but I think you may enjoy a vacation without the little ones. There are a lot of ways you could work on being more comfortable with leaving the kids before the trip. A weekend visit or two with your parents can help you all get used to being apart. And any more familiar you can make the kids with your in laws would be great. Not sure if you and they have webcams, but we use Skype to keep in touch with our relatives that are far away.

As for me, I'm waiting on the surprise to determine if I'm going to beg DH to let me do this trip. :worship: If I can go, I'll be signing up for April. Also, I know he's not joining me, so I would hope to find a roomie. Any takers? :laughing:

Just listened to announcement.

Holy mother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited!

I rang and told Mum and she said.... "who's that?".

Its official, I need a new roommate - anyone want to swap? :lmao:

Just heard the announcement.

I can't wait to learn who else will be joining Michael and me on the February trip.

It's a great day to be alive,
Carol

I'm downloading now ... thank goodness Pete managed to get the show up so early. I'd have driven everyone in my office crazy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter