• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

breakfast

gazza

Earning My Ears
:sunny:
we are staying in the HNY at DLRP
does anyone know if you can eat your breakfast in the park, if not is it possible to enter the park early
:love2:

If you're referring to the Fantasyland breakfast that isn't available to HNY guests (not good enough for the likes of you apparently!!!!! ;) ) though you could of course pay extra for the Plaza Gardens character breakfast. Can't think of other options but maybe someone else will.
Not sure about getting in early - may depend on what type of pass you have - others will be able to help you with that.

We've stayed at HNY twice and Diberry is right the Fantasyland breakfast apparently does not measure up to the one at HNY therefore they can not offer it :sad2: There is no way of getting into park early as far as I know.

Might be an extreme measure but Dream annual passport holders get into the park an hour earlier :goodvibes

Another breakfast option is character breakfast at Walt's.

Reid

Cyrano said:
Might be an extreme measure but Dream annual passport holders get into the park an hour earlier :goodvibes

Another breakfast option is character breakfast at Walt's.

Reid
We tried to book that for our trip in Nov but it's been changed to the Plaza Gardens for some unknown reason. :confused3 But as we've never eaten there it's fine by us! :sunny:

diberry said:
We tried to book that for our trip in Nov but it's been changed to the Plaza Gardens for some unknown reason. :confused3 But as we've never eaten there it's fine by us! :sunny:
Wish I'd know that as we would have probably went during the summer ;)

Reid

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter