• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Breakfast

My favorites at the resorts include Kona Cafe at the Poly and Grand Floridian Cafe. They are both very good for breakfast and more relaxed with no characters. One that is on my bucket list that gets awesome reviews is The Wave at the Contemporary.

Non character favorites: Kona and GF Cafe
Character favs: 1900 PF, Bon Voyage, and Chef Mickeys,

Ah yes, I forgot to include my character breakfast favorites - Cape May Cafe at the Beach Club is one of my favorites! I also love Ohana for breakfast as well.

Another vote for Bon Voyage breakfast. It was one of the highlights of our trip as both food and character interaction were awesome.

We love Boma's breakfast. The AKL is gorgeous and worth the trip.

Boma's buffet breakfast is not only my favorite breakfast at WDW, it's my favorite meal, especially if you get a late seating, when it typically is quiet. I'm not crazy about dinner there-too hectic.

We like Wolfgang pucks in the market place at Disney Springs. It’s QS but like table service, plus they do an awesome breakfast pizza.

The Wave at Contemporary or Olivia's at Old Key West

Our favorite is Garden Grill. My daughter insists on a breakfast there every trip. Food is good and characters are great.

Our favorite is Garden Grill. My daughter insists on a breakfast there every trip. Food is good and characters are great.
The OP asked for options not in the parks, though I know GG gets a lot of love.

Outside of the parks, my kids love’Ohana, and I really enjoyed Grand Floridian Cafe and Bon Voyage. Character interaction at both ‘Ohana and Bon Voyage were fantastic.

Our favorites are Kona at the Poly and The Wave at the Contemporary. Kona is purely table service and is very good. The Wave is either table service or buffet, which is our preferred option there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter