Breakfast Question

BlueChariot

Florida Native
So after much frustration trying to book Sequoia Lodge from the US, I was finally able to do so through visitdlandparis.com for this upcoming November. Thank you to everyone who gave me so many wonderful hotel recommendations.

Now I have a question about breakfast. I understand that breakfast the hotel can be very busy with long lines. However, I also heard that you can choose to have breakfast at one of the parks. How does this work exactly? Do I need to make this selection in advance, or upon check-in? Is there only a limited number of people who can choose this option, and if so, does it book up early?

Thank you in advance once again for your help!

breakfast in the park is not always available (in fact, its been a fair while since I've seen anyone report they've had it). It is offered, when its available, to guests of the Sequoia Lodge, as well as the Newport Bay CLub, Cheyenne, and Santa Fe hotels.

You can't book it in advance, you have to ask your hotel reception about it, and you don't choose the restaurant - DLP opens one restaurant only for this, if they do it at all, its always in the main park, and if its on and if you can get a timeslot for it during your stay, your hotel will give you a voucher for it, with the name of the designated restaurant where it will take place.

There is no extra charge for this, its still a continental breakfast, no characters, it just takes place in the main park instead of at your own hotel.

Its still busy at breakfast in the park - in fact it can be even busier than an early breakfast at your hotel. I prefer breakfast in the park compared to my onsite hotel - but only because I don't like eating so early in the morning (ie 7.30am to make the most of EMH and the quietest time for hotel breakfast) so breakfast in the park instead, at 9am or 9.15, after doing the first and quietest hour of EMH, suits me much better.

You say that, but last Monday Tuesday and Wednesday I saw people queuing at Plaza Gardens at around 9 -9.30 am so assumed they were there for breakfast?
So I think it still happens

Admittedly it was last September, but we had mostly early breakfast slots, around 7.30am. I think we always walked straight in. It was always after 8 we'd see quite a queue as we walked past the restaurants to go to the parks.

You say that, but last Monday Tuesday and Wednesday I saw people queuing at Plaza Gardens at around 9 -9.30 am so assumed they were there for breakfast?
So I think it still happens

great news :) - if staying onsite i do like the breakfast in the park option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter