Breakfast Pizza?

Babyfatt

Mouseketeer
I've seen it mentioned here on the DISboards and on the menu pages at AllEars but what the ____ is a Breakfat Pizza? :confused:

It is a combination of cheese, sausages, eggs, and I'm not sure what else, that looks just like a pizza (similar size also). It's baked onto pizza dough and I can tell you that both me and my DS go crazy over the breakfast pizza (I believe they call it pizza flatbread) at Spoodles on the Boardwalk.
We used to share one but now get one each because we both love it so much. It is DELICIOUS!!!!!

The wife had one while we were there and I gave it a taste. If I can remember, the bread was biscuit like, the sauce was gravy, toppings were cheese - chedder i think - eggs, and sausage. It was very good.

Pop! Century resort also offers the recipe Kild speaks of, by far my favorite breakfast item I had there! Like having biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs, sausage and cheese but built to eat with your hands!

I would guess that Spoodles has a slightly different recipe, but I haven't had it there.

could be... but I wasn't referring to cooking instructions when I said "recipe." I meant that the list of ingredients Kild mentioned was the same as the breakfast pizza I ate at Pop Century, not that Pop Century has a cookbook.

~Roll Biscuit dough into a ball and flatten to make a pizza crust. Bake it as you would normally bake biscuits.
~Scramble some eggs, set aside.
~fry up some sausage patties, crumble them and set them aside.
~make sausage gravy with drippings, flour, water, and milk (I'm sure you can find a recipe for sausage gravy somewhere, or just buy it from the store)

~When the crust is done, take it out of the oven.
~cover crust with a thin layer of gravy.
~spread eggs and sausage over gravy.
~sprinkle grated cheese over your pizza and pop it back into the oven for a couple of minutes to melt the cheese.
~Eat!

Breakfast pizza at Donald's is the reason our DS wants to return each trip. I like it also. Spoodles and Trails End have not been tried by our family..maybe next trip.
Connears

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter