Breakfast or Brunch

cheerbaybee

Mouseketeer
I am going in January and would like to know the best breakfast or brunch place near or at disney. We typically do in room breakfast but would like to try something new.

Bonus if there's mimosas!

Thank you!!

Grand Floridian Cafe is wonderful for brunch. Their lunch menu is decidedly brunchy (one of the main dishes is The Grand Breakfast), and their breakfast menu has lots of brunch items on it (lobster thermidor burger, anybody)?

As mentioned above, Art Smith's in Disney Springs is fantastic for brunch too.

Boma. It was the best meal we had the whole 10 days we were there. Just got home on Friday. We were there for breakfast and it was amazing. Everything.

Boma at AKL has the best breakfast buffet on property!

Yes. We are still talking about it and we were there on 11/20. LOL We needed something good after our disaster night at MK on 11/19. It was a highlight after a few lowlights.

We were there at MK on 11/19 as well. We had breakfast at Boma on 11/22 and Thanksgiving dinner there on 11/25.

Ah nice. So you got the fun night at the after hours party too? LOL! No parades, no shows, no fireworks... nothing rain and chilly weather. We got to MK at 9 AM and was there until 10 PM so we got a lot in. Just sad that the Merriest After Party didn't go well that night.

We spend Thanksgiving week at Universal didn't eat anywhere Thanksgiving that was worth mentioning. Boma woud have been awesome.

It was a long day for us as well. We stayed on Universal property for 2 days before starting our Disney portion on the 19th and were at MK all day with the after hours party. We left around 11 something.

Ale & Compass at the Yacht Club does a great breakfast/brunch and bonus it's an easy walk or boat ride into EPCOT or Hollywood Studios. Topolino's Terrace has my absolute favorite breakfast. It's a modified character meal but the food is really outstanding (& you can order more than one entree!). Wine Bar George's brunch is outstanding but I believe it is weekends only.

Ale & Compass at the Yacht Club does a great breakfast/brunch and bonus it's an easy walk or boat ride into EPCOT or Hollywood Studios. Topolino's Terrace has my absolute favorite breakfast. It's a modified character meal but the food is really outstanding (& you can order more than one entree!). Wine Bar George's brunch is outstanding but I believe it is weekends only.
Heard great things about Toppolinos. We were staying right there for a week and could not even get a reservation. lol Toughest place to get a reservation for sure.

We loved breakfast at Ale and Compass the chocolate waffles were amazing. Went there for the first time this trip.

Grand Floridian Cafe and Ale and Compass are both very good for breakfast/brunch .... we usually hit them both.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter