Breakfast Options-Must Dos

Another vote for Red Rose Tavern, the tamale and French toast at Flo’s, or the breakfast burrito at Galactic Grill.

The breakfast Chimi was really tasty, pretty greasy though. But I would definitely get it again. I’m also a fan of the breakfast croissant sandwich from The Jolly Holiday.

We just got back from DL last night. DS14 and I had the breakfast burrito at Galactic Grill and give it two thumbs up! We also had breakfast at the Red Rose Tavern. I had scrambled eggs, roasted potatoes and bacon. DS had a Mickey pancake with scrambled eggs and bacon. The portions were very generous and the food was delicious. We ate there on an EMH day so we did rides from 7:00 to 8:00 and then had breakfast at 8:00. We were one of only two families in the Tavern that morning. It was so nice to have a quiet breakfast.

Last edited:
We just got back from DL last night. DS14 and I had the breakfast burrito at Galactic Grill and give it two thumbs up! We also had breakfast at the Red Rose Tavern. I had scrambled eggs, roasted potatoes and bacon. DS had a Mickey pancake with scrambled eggs and bacon. The portions were very generous and the food was delicious. We ate there on an EMH day so we did rides from 7:00 to 8:00 and then had breakfast at 8:00. We were one of only two families in the Tavern that morning. It was so since to have a quiet breakfast.

If we're staying onsite and have access to EMH, we enjoy eating at Flo's just as the crowds are being let in. Watching the masses speed walk towards RSR is a pretty funny sight to behold.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter