BREAKFAST Opinions

This is not a splurge at all, but we always do this on departure day: I pack the bags at the GCH sadly, while DH and DDs go to Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen in DTD and get a bag of piping hot beignets. YUMMY!!

We are not breakfast people but just tried SH55 this last trip and can't believe we never did before. Booked again for next trip. IMO it's better than SH55 dinner or afternoon tea.

I just had the most amazing German apple pancake at SH 55 last week, it was $18.00, could have easily fed 3. They did say splurge, SH 55 is our breakfast splurge every trip, most days it is coffee and a pastry from La Brea.

Plaza Inn Character Breakfast, but you do have to get your own food and carry a tray. :(
It is my least favorite breakfast location. I know a lot of people like it, but it is far from a splurge in my opinion.

We ended up booking SH55! Very excited to try it. I’ve never been :)
Congrats! My biggest problem there is deciding which breakfast I want, as I want them ALL.

Another vote for Steakhouse 55, but we generally do it on our departure day because we don't want to waste park time eating outside of the park. Most days we pick up a breakfast sandwich at Starbucks or LaBrea Café and eat it in line while waiting for rope drop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter