Breakfast on Christmas day?

SugarSweetLee

Mouseketeer
12/25 will actually be the day we are leaving to head back home, and we will not be visiting any park that day - just breakfast then hit the road for 10 hrs. Where would you recommend? No kids, just me and my husband finishing up our honeymoon :)

I was thinking maybe Ale & Compass, but saw they don't have the shrimp & grits nor breakfast pizza on the current menu, which we both loved on our one previous visit there! Trattoria al Forno maybe? Somewhere else?

Trattoria & Whispering Canyon both have amazing breakfast options, so they get my vote.
Sounds like y'all are going to have a great time!

What would you recommend from Trattoria?
You can't go wrong with the fennel sausage, red gravy, polenta, poached eggs & focaccia! The steak with fonduta breakfast potatoes and egg/cheese torte is also really popular. The only thing that I wouldn't recommend is the pancakes. They aren't bad, but you can get good pancakes anywhere and they are spectacular.

You can't go wrong with the fennel sausage, red gravy, polenta, poached eggs & focaccia! The steak with fonduta breakfast potatoes and egg/cheese torte is also really popular. The only thing that I wouldn't recommend is the pancakes. They aren't bad, but you can get good pancakes anywhere and they are spectacular.

I was definitely eyeing that polenta dish. Thanks!

I currently am planning to do Topolino’s Terrace on Christmas morning, but I am debating changing to Trattoria. 🤔

we are planning on doing Epcot that day, and staying at the Caribbean Beach resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter