Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner Hours

kandmwedding

Lover of all things Potato Head
Can someone help me out with the hours available for the following meals at these restaruants???

DINNER at the KONA CAFE

LUNCH at SCI-FI DINE IN

LUNCH at WHISPERING CANYON CAFE

LUNCH at BIERGARTEN

BREAKFAST at BOMA

I'm trying to plan our Priority Seatigns for either really early into the available hours, or realy late into the available hours, so that we avoid the big rush!!!

No one has a rough idea of when the bfast/lunch/dinner hours are at these restaurants?!?!?

:( :(

i checked the menus on Deb Wills site and there is no time listing for Whispering Canyon, Kona Cafe, or SciFi

Breakfast at Boma is 7:30 to 11:30
Lunch at Biegarten is 12:00 to 3:45

At least this is a help

I have a 2002 guide book that lists lunch at Sci-Fi starting at 11 AM, and says dinner starts at 4 PM. For Whispering Canyon it says lunch noon to 3, Kona Cafe listed as dinner 5 to 11 PM. The book listed breakfast at Boma as 7 to 11 AM, and lunch at Biergarten as 11:30, with dinner starting at 4. The book is 2 years old, but gives you a rough idea of the times. The CM you make PS's with can probably also give you the exact times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter