• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Breakfast items - Harbor Blvd

CdnCarrie

DIS Veteran
Best place to get some grab-and -go breakfast items on Harbor Blvd? Is there a good convenience store within walking distance? I would rather have something small and quick in the room then buy breakfast.

Best place to get some grab-and -go breakfast items on Harbor Blvd? Is there a good convenience store within walking distance? I would rather have something small and quick in the room then buy breakfast.
Tropicana has a convenience store. It has a baristas too. It’s called the Cove. There’s also a Mimi’s Cafe that you can get muffins at. There’s a Panera Bread and McDonald’s too.

Thank you! I forgot about the Cove. That will be convenient. Where about is Mimi's Cafe? Never been to a Panera Bread? is it fast food kind of place?

Thank you! I forgot about the Cove. That will be convenient. Where about is Mimi's Cafe? Never been to a Panera Bread? is it fast food kind of place?
Mimi’s is on the corner of harbor and south Manchester.

Panera is kinda fast food. You should be able to mobile order and pick up I believe. They do have seating inside and outside. They have bakery items like pastries and bread, plus breakfast sandwiches. They also have yummy sandwiches, salads and soups if you’re looking for something for lunch as well. I would check out their website and see if you like anything there. They have coffee and juice as well.

Tropicana has a convenience store. It has a baristas too. It’s called the Cove. There’s also a Mimi’s Cafe that you can get muffins at. There’s a Panera Bread and McDonald’s too.

I look forward to Mimi's every California trip. Well as long as I'm going far enough south that is. I love their food and getting muffins to go.

Silly, related question....are you able to bring things like muffins/coffee into the parks?

Silly, related question....are you able to bring things like muffins/coffee into the parks?
Only restriction is glass containers so watch out for grab and go teas/coffees/frappuccinos in glass if you don't think you'll finish them before security.

We like Sabrosada on the corner of Harbor and Katella. It’s just in a little strip mall but we always enjoy the food there. They have combo plates and burritos for breakfast. Chilaquiles! Yummmmm! :dog:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter