Breakfast inside the parks?

LilyStar

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone!
I'm having trouble finding restaurants that serve breakfast inside the parks. I see that the Leaky Cauldron offers breakfast at Universal Studios, but I can't seem to find any in Islands. Are there any quick service breakfast restaurants inside Islands of Adventure?

Apart from the 3 Broomsticks in IOA there aren`t any other places in the parks that offer full breakfast.

Croissant Moon Bakery which is attached to Confisco Grille has some breakfast items like ham and cheese croissants

The menu`s are in the food sticky on top of the boards.

I couldn't find their menu for the IOA location, but more than likely Starbucks offers breakfast as well.

I'm not so sure that 3 Broomsticks is offering breakfast currently. Even though it says they are open during regular park hours, there isn't a breakfast menu up on the Universal website right now (but there is for Leaky Cauldron). There's been some discussion of this on a TouringPlans forum. By March, 3 Broomsticks may be open for breakfast again though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter